Forums

Topic: 3DS LL (XL) thread.

Posts 161 to 180 of 594

amri_rizqi

bigger's better, i wish, and nice calculation there @pixelman you re the man

Sorry for my English, I'm Indonesian

e-love

I went from DS Lite, to DSi, to 3DS.

The only reason it went like that though, is because my DS Lite sadly had its hinge break on me ._.

I definitely liked my DS Lite better than my DSi, which is why I traded it in for a 3DS >:0

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

19Robb92

TheHermit wrote:

Who else is holding off until they get it right and release it in white??

I am, the white one looks gorgeous.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

retired_account

Morphtroid wrote:

So games in 1:1 mode will be larger than on a DSlite?

Yup, looks that way. Not a whole lot bigger, but I think you'll be able to tell, and you won't have to squint like before.

@Tyson The DSi XL will still render them the biggest without having to scale (and blur) them up, and it won't have a black border around it either. I'd say the DSi XL will still be the best way to play DS games.

If anyone's interested, it looks like the DSi XL has 76.19 ppi, which is about 20 less ppi than the 3DS XL.

retired_account

Ecto-1

Nibelilt wrote:

-Don't know if I saw this right but was the charger slot moved back to the left side? I kind of liked having it on the right IMO.

Based on the video I linked yesterday, they have left the back panel pretty much exactly as it is on the regular 3DS, with the exception of moving the stylus slot to the right side of the system. It appears to have the charging port on the right and the IR sensor on the right. Interestingly, it also appears to have the contacts for the charging cradle, despite there not being a cradle for the XL (at least to my knowledge). The L and R buttons also seem to protrude less from the system. They don't look as flush as say the DS Lite, but they do seem flatter than the 3DS or DSi. It could just be an illusion created by the size of the system though.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

SamuraiShyGuy

This thing looks like a Fisher Price toy when closed. When comparing the red and blue XL to the Flame Red and Aqua Blue originals, well frankly, there is no comparison. It's like they went backwards, starting with the 3DS Lite and now making a 3DS Phat. The large screens look nice though.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Ecto-1

I just stumbled onto this image that does a pretty decent job depicting what pixelman is saying.

Untitled

This alone is almost enough reason for me to want one. All they need is a color scheme I'll like for me to get one (which shouldn't be too much of a problem as I really like the Black and Silver one the rest of the world is getting).

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

TysonOfTime

@Ecto-1 Ah, that looks much better.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

firearrow505

[quote=10991]What third revision? There's nothing left to do... 3DS cant get smaller, LL can't get bigger.[/quote One that will add that second circle pad.

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

firearrow505

Wow i quote failed. >__>

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

TysonOfTime

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Ugh, that picture is actually temping. Bn, I'll still wait for the third revision.

Have fun...

WAITING FOREVER!

e-love

Have fun...

WAITING LIKE 2 YEARS!

TysonOfTime

Emaan wrote:

Have fun...

WAITING LIKE 2 YEARS!

Waiting only two years for nonexistence? Wow. I guess the world ends in 2014 then.

e-love

More like me just guessing the amount of time it'll be until the next 3DS edition.

I had thought 1 year was too early, but Nintendo's proved me wrong.

You can never know when, but I'm sure there will be one.

firearrow505

TysonQ7 wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Have fun...

WAITING LIKE 2 YEARS!

[/div]

Waiting only two years for nonexistence? Wow. I guess the world ends in 2014 then.

DS 2004 DS lite 2006, DSi DSi 2008 :/

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.