firearrow505

I want it! =3

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

moomoo

No second circle pad still? I guess it doesn't matter too much, but this does mean that there will be a circle pad pro for the device... Man, that thing will be massive.
Slightly off topic: does anyone know if the US is getting the eshop sales that Europe and Japan are getting right now?

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

NinChocolate

Who else is holding off until they get it right and release it in white??

NinChocolate

komicturtle

I'm not. I'd wait for orange but I have a feeling that won't happen.

komicturtle

Radixxs

This thing reminds me of handheld consoles that would come out in the 80s-90s. It's ridiculously huge. The top screen looks like it was taken from one of those portable GameCube mock-ups.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

KarrotMan

moomoo wrote:

No second circle pad still? I guess it doesn't matter too much, but this does mean that there will be a circle pad pro for the device... Man, that thing will be massive.
Slightly off topic: does anyone know if the US is getting the eshop sales that Europe and Japan are getting right now?

Reggie confirmed sales for Super Mario Land... and I think thats all I've heard so far. Really lacking compared to the other two regions, and I do hope they plan to add alot more than one discount per week. I''m more interested if they could bring discounts to the "hidden gems" or the premium priced titles so they can get broader appeal IMO.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Chris720

I'd want it for those massive ass screens... other than that, it looks really ugly... the 3DS looks really sleek, thin and sexy while the 3DSXL looks like a big mama!

I'm quite torn now, the more I look at the 3DSXL the more I want those big screens, but then portability becomes an issue and then the fact it's so huge and really ugly. I prefer my sleek and nimble 3DS, it just fits me perfectly. Thanks Nintendo, but no thanks.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Ecto-1

@Oddy

Look at the picture in my previous post, #106. it is directly beneath the + Pad. Not sure why, but I like that better than the centered position on the regular 3DS.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

MarkyVigoroth

I am reposting this (from the news post) so that other people can see my comment.

"I do not think that Mr. Miyamoto lied at all. He said that there will not be a 3DS REDESIGN. The 3DSLL is more of a REMARKETING or ADAPTION of the current 3DS model, yet aimed at older people. (After all, save for larger size and the giant stylus, was the DSiLL anydifferent than the DSi?) Adding a by-design Circle Pad Pro to the 3DSLL would not only constitute a REDESIGN, but would also require releasing a regular-sized 3DS with the Circle Pad Pro in order to satisfy the main user base: the gamers. (Recall that the 3DSLL is aimed at older people, while the 3DS proper is for gamers.)

...taking this point, I am now pretty much to terms with the lack of the Circle Pad Pro for the 3DSLL. I am still going to buy a purple one when one comes out, though."

Actually, I like Bowser AND hairy bellies!

e-love

Yeah I agree. There's a difference between what people thought the 3DS redesign was going to be and what the 3DS XL is. Its just another option / style. Unless Nintendo goes crazy and actually replaces the original 3DS with this. Which would make no sense.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

firearrow505

Emaan wrote:

Yeah I agree. There's a difference between what people thought the 3DS redesign was going to be and what the 3DS XL is. Its just another option / style. Unless Nintendo goes crazy and actually replaces the original 3DS with this. Which would make no sense.

The DS lite replaced the DS.

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

e-love

I know the DS Lite replaced the DS, but that was a different kind of hardware revision. The DSi XL didn't replace the DSi.

Edit : The DSi actually hasn't replaced the DS Lite either, they still sell them I think.

I just don't think Nintendo's going to force the 3DS XL on everyone, its just another choice.

Edited on by e-love

Geonjaha

Emaan wrote:

I know the DS Lite replaced the DS, but that was a different kind of hardware revision. The DSi XL didn't replace the DSi.

This ^

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

firearrow505

Emaan wrote:

Edit : The DSi actually hasn't replaced the DS Lite either, they still sell them I think.

I just don't think Nintendo's going to force the 3DS XL on everyone, its just another choice.

I don't think they sell DS lite's anymore.

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

firearrow505

Forget what i said they do sell them. :]

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

e-love

Lol yeah I don't know who buys them though. At Target they usually try and sell the DS Lite's to little kids. At least that's what I noticed the electronics people doing. I would actually buy a DS Lite over a DSi though.

I miss my DS Lite ._.
It broke.

My DSi was traded in for a 3DS.

Edited on by e-love

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.