Forums

Topic: 3ds japan games

Posts 21 to 31 of 31

R-L-A-George

lz20XX wrote:

Samholy wrote:

it would be cool if nintendo ships at least the demo. this way they would see if some games could be valuable to import

They don't publish most of these games. This would be up to the publishers themselves.

Also, I don't like the vocaloids. Computer-generated singing is ridiculous (not a big fan of auto-tune either) and the voices are terrible in my honest opinion.

Vocaloids use real human voices.

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

Ludwig

People love vocals, but many musicians aren't willing to put up with people that can't even play an instrument, but think they are so rock 'n roll with 0 knowledge about how it works, but still think they have tell the people that make it happen how they are supposed to do their jobs. No bad word about vocaloid from me, it may one day (hopefully) take the ("vocalists") out of music and enable us to be musicians again. Yes it sounds really artificial, but give it time, and enjoy it for what it is - a synthesizer - not a punk wanna be "vocalist".

Mickeymac wrote:

What the f*** are you talking about? You're talking to the biggest Japanese gamer here. I just don't like SD designs because they make them look fat and ugly and have rediculously big heads. They're supposed to look cute, but they're anything but cute in my opinion. And they just look awful when they're 3D models, like that Vocaloid game. Ugh, I seriously almost barfed when I saw it. It's not about being Japanese, it's about good art, or the lack thereof in this case.

Your definition of art seems to be slightly of, but never mind, many people have this issue. The simpsons are highly deformed too, and i doubt they look great in 3D either, they don't even have proper jaws. Still i wonder what's so wrong with basically everything aside culdcept.

Edited on by theblackdragon

För Sverige, den kära fosterjorden.

CanisWolfred

Ludwig wrote:

Still i wonder what's so wrong with basically everything aside culdcept.

...none of them interest me? Is this really such a difficult concept to understand? I mean if you were confused by my original statement, they were two unrelated sentences.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Eel

Eh, I could tell you how I Highly dislike Yoshitaka Amano's art and it would mean nothing.

I love hate being a mini-mod, but do we really need to talk about this a thread about the localization status of japanese games?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

komicturtle

If Mother 4 ever makes the cut from Itoi...

Okay, I need to stop.

komicturtle

Bankai

Mickeymac wrote:

Ludwig wrote:

Still i wonder what's so wrong with basically everything aside culdcept.

...none of them interest me? Is this really such a difficult concept to understand? I mean if you were confused by my original statement, they were two unrelated sentences.

You forgot to mention how awesome Love Plus is going to be.

theblackdragon

R-L-A-George wrote:

Doesn't mean they can't be terrible. Can we please get back to the topic of games, though? Thanks! :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Papa_Godzilla

i just need a beat game to make 8bit beats. something that works better than lsdj! i think i saw something that will be available on the eshop.

Papa_Godzilla

R-L-A-George

theblackdragon wrote:

R-L-A-George wrote:

Doesn't mean they can't be terrible. Can we please get back to the topic of games, though? Thanks! :3

Okay, LOL. I know they can be horrible if you don't do it right but some think they are exactly made with computers. :3

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.