3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS is becoming my favorite system of all time!

Showing 21 to 40 of 60

AuthorMessage
Avatar

umegames

21. Posted:

Agreed, the quality love 3DS is getting, especially so early in its' life is amazing.

Full length Smash Bros Game Music Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqmCNFNaLIo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hunter-D

22. Posted:

My favourite console is still the GCN followed by the GBA & N64. However, the 3DS is certainly picking up some steam and keeping me hooked.

http://www.backloggery.com/dem0

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2725-1475 | Nintendo Network ID: Dem0.U | Twitter: MohamedAliAFC

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WildMan

23. Posted:

I personally think the 3ds is one of Nintendo's weaker consoles.. With the exception of OOT 3d, Fire-Emblem and Kid Icarus; Uprising, there aren't any "must have" games. The Genesis and N64 are always going to be my favorite consoles..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

24. Posted:

Windy wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

The 3DS is like the N64 to me so far: It has some great games, but too many of them are Nintendo games, and the Third Parties either don't care, aren't successful, or are Atlus and therefore guaranteed to put out small quantities.

I'm glad other people are happy with it, but I doubt I'd see too many people outside of a Nintendo forum call it their favorite system ever at this rate.

I do think that's true. I myself have not been a fan of Nintendo over the years. I was huge on sega and miss them alot in the Hardware part of it. When they fell off I bought the DS and it was a go from there. I loved the Pixel art and the colors the PCEngine was able to acheive just some beautiful games. Some of the 3RD party Eshop stuff is reminding me of the PCEngine. Especially the Bloody Vampire game and Color Commando. Check them out guys if you get a chance well done old flashback type of stuff

I'd probably like the eShop stuff if I wasn't spoiled by XBLA. Too many quality digital games, most of which blow just about any eShop game I've seen out of the water. Not to say there's nothing good there, I've just come to expect more out of my digital games than what the eShop currently offers.

And if nothing else, you've proven that you haven't experienced the best Nintendo games, which I can assure you aren't on the DS or 3DS. :P

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

25. Posted:

It's definitely my favorite system; but I haven't owned very many consoles (just the GBA SP and DS Lite), so it's not much of a contest.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OptometristLime

26. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Windy wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

The 3DS is like the N64 to me so far: It has some great games, but too many of them are Nintendo games, and the Third Parties either don't care, aren't successful, or are Atlus and therefore guaranteed to put out small quantities.

I'm glad other people are happy with it, but I doubt I'd see too many people outside of a Nintendo forum call it their favorite system ever at this rate.

I do think that's true. I myself have not been a fan of Nintendo over the years. I was huge on sega and miss them alot in the Hardware part of it. When they fell off I bought the DS and it was a go from there. I loved the Pixel art and the colors the PCEngine was able to acheive just some beautiful games. Some of the 3RD party Eshop stuff is reminding me of the PCEngine. Especially the Bloody Vampire game and Color Commando. Check them out guys if you get a chance well done old flashback type of stuff

I'd probably like the eShop stuff if I wasn't spoiled by XBLA. Too many quality digital games, most of which blow just about any eShop game I've seen out of the water. Not to say there's nothing good there, I've just come to expect more out of my digital games than what the eShop currently offers.

And if nothing else, you've proven that you haven't experienced the best Nintendo games, which I can assure you aren't on the DS or 3DS. :P

Considering the DS was just his first Nintendo console and came out almost nine years ago, I would say your assumption is suspect.

... But since I can't find any proof to the contrary - that would explain his passion LOL :D

Edited on by OptometristLime

Miyamoto on his desire to focus more on the (hard)core Nintendo fan.

[The casual] attitude is, ‘okay, I am the customer. You are supposed to entertain me.’ [...] and to me it’s kind of a pathetic thing.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

27. Posted:

Obviously this thread is an opinion based thread, but I personally have grown tired of what the Xbox Live Marketplace and PS Store over the years. There's only about 2% of the titles on each online store that I really ever actually want. Wii has VC which would last me a while, and I agree that everyone eventually needs their HD console fix, but Xbox 360/PS3 games have grown somewhat old, no matter which way you put it.
It might be hard to understand, but the consoles we thought were breathtaking last gen are eventually going to be old. I've already felt this way for a while...
3DS is the best handheld IMO, and Wii U still has to prove itself. I like Xbox, but I am not buying anything besides Wii U merchandise until the next Xbox comes out when it comes to videogames.
My priority is to stay current with my gadgets at all times, and that excludes anything released before 2011 hardware wise.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kentendo41

28. Posted:

The 3ds would be my favorite console if i had money for the Eshop games does anyone know of a working credit card i could use that would work on the eshop i have things to offer or eshop codes i have things to Offer there as well please help i'm broke. Add my 3ds code so we can communicate through there.

Edited on by Kentendo41

in game name is kenny
Rock safari With Boldore Magcargo and shuckle
Love my Wii U and planning on getting both smashes so add mii if you wanna ''smash''

3DS Friend Code: 5069-5153-0100

AuthorMessage
Avatar

I-U

29. Posted:

Ignoring March of 2012, the 3DS has been very solid and will continue to be very solid, but I will likely always have the Nintendo DS as my favorite system. Most of my Top 10 is made up of Nintendo DS titles, and being my system of choice since Holiday 2004, it has exposed me to a variety of genres. That level of introduction will not happen again with any other system. Also, while the Nintendo 3DS can play DS games, I find myself still playing DS games on DS systems and probably use them more so than my 3DS.

Edited on by I-U

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Windy

30. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Windy wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

The 3DS is like the N64 to me so far: It has some great games, but too many of them are Nintendo games, and the Third Parties either don't care, aren't successful, or are Atlus and therefore guaranteed to put out small quantities.

I'm glad other people are happy with it, but I doubt I'd see too many people outside of a Nintendo forum call it their favorite system ever at this rate.

I do think that's true. I myself have not been a fan of Nintendo over the years. I was huge on sega and miss them alot in the Hardware part of it. When they fell off I bought the DS and it was a go from there. I loved the Pixel art and the colors the PCEngine was able to acheive just some beautiful games. Some of the 3RD party Eshop stuff is reminding me of the PCEngine. Especially the Bloody Vampire game and Color Commando. Check them out guys if you get a chance well done old flashback type of stuff

I'd probably like the eShop stuff if I wasn't spoiled by XBLA. Too many quality digital games, most of which blow just about any eShop game I've seen out of the water. Not to say there's nothing good there, I've just come to expect more out of my digital games than what the eShop currently offers.

And if nothing else, you've proven that you haven't experienced the best Nintendo games, which I can assure you aren't on the DS or 3DS. :P

So many Options available these days in gaming. One thing is for sure It's all good :)

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage
Avatar

astros75

31. Posted:

The 3DS is definitely moving up my favorite systems of all time (N64, SNES, Game Boy/Color, Xbox360, 3DS). That is of course just my personal opinion, and I must admit I kind of skipped the DS/Gamecube era during my high school years lol. I hope the incoming wave of major 3ds games this yr will help gather more 3ds fans :-)

Favorite 3DS Games:
Fire Emblem: Awk. ~ Mario Kart 7 ~ Animal Crossing: NL ~ Luigis Mansion: DM
Res. Evil: Rev ~ Super Mario 3d Land ~

Favorite WiiU Games:
Pikmin 3 ~ DK: Tropical Freeze ~ MK8

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Klimbatize

32. Posted:

It's my second favorite handheld of all time. Right behind the N-Gage.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Windy

33. Posted:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

It's my second favorite handheld of all time. Right behind the N-Gage.

Have you ever tried the Neo Geo Pocket? that one was alot of fun. It seemed every game was good on the Neo Geo Pocket Good stuff Untitled a fighting fans dream

Edited on by Windy

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Drawdler

34. Posted:

I feel like it will be my favourite by the end of the year easily, but the DS will always have a special place in my heart and is a top contender as well.

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

dumedum

35. Posted:

it was my favorite the moment I saw the 3D in the demo unit in the store. I never expected the effect to be that awesome.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Cyb3Rnite

36. Posted:

I'll never leave you, SNES...

"I've learned to fear the white lady. She does not gain power. Instead, she destroys yours."

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS + Wii U), Fantasy Life
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

37. Posted:

@Windy You and I are on the same page here. It's been a long time since my library of games had climbed this high for any system. I currently have 20 retail games and by years end plan to have over 25 with all of the quality games coming out. Also I have only 7 Nintendo made games in that bunch with a majority of them being 3rd party. I have plenty of eshop games as well to help round out my gaming list for the system!

What I'm most excited about is my 3ds is once again turning into an RPG heaven just like the ds was before it! I don't have a lot of time for games but I to get way to many and a bunch sit on the side lines till I can beat the current ones I'm play. IE EO4 is now at over 110 hours. I'm looking forward to beating that fully and moving on to Soul Hackers then SMT IV. In the middle of all that is Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing Mario Golf, Mario Luigis, Pokemon XY, and the new Zelda. This is the year of the 3ds if you ask me and it is shinning in ways I never dreamed possible.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Windy

38. Posted:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

@Windy You and I are on the same page here. It's been a long time since my library of games had climbed this high for any system. I currently have 20 retail games and by years end plan to have over 25 with all of the quality games coming out. Also I have only 7 Nintendo made games in that bunch with a majority of them being 3rd party. I have plenty of eshop games as well to help round out my gaming list for the system!

What I'm most excited about is my 3ds is once again turning into an RPG heaven just like the ds was before it! I don't have a lot of time for games but I to get way to many and a bunch sit on the side lines till I can beat the current ones I'm play. IE EO4 is now at over 110 hours. I'm looking forward to beating that fully and moving on to Soul Hackers then SMT IV. In the middle of all that is Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing Mario Golf, Mario Luigis, Pokemon XY, and the new Zelda. This is the year of the 3ds if you ask me and it is shinning in ways I never dreamed possible.

Wow! it sounds like our 3ds's are running side by side. I also am looking forward to any and all RPG's. I have a Ton of retail software already and have downloaded quite a few Eshop Games. I'm real happy with the Eshop and it also got me back into a genre that I had not played in a long long time which I am really enjoying. That would be Sidescrolling Platformer/puzzle games. Having so much fun with them. Bloody Vampire, Cave Story, gunman Clive and a few others have been pretty nice. I was getting a little nervous last year about this time and was very frustrated with my 3DS. It looks like its going to be just fine :) I'm really hoping that Sega will announce a Sequel to Phantasy Star Zero for 3DS although I highly doubt it. Im really looking forward to Animal Crossing and Mario Golf Both are going to eat up a huge amount of my time. Im also in the same boat, I don't have all that much time to play and have to really organize my playing time. Right now my favorite thing to do is Play ATV on Friday Nights with people from Nintendolife its been alot of fun. Oh, and Soul Hackers is much better than I had originally reported. Way better. I'm really digging the exploration. I didn't realize it would have multiple venues to explore the way it does

Edited on by Windy

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MYNISTA

39. Posted:

Definitely my favorite gaming machine.

GameBruh.Com [Tumblr]
Gamer. Rapper. Jesus Freak.

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6041-3710 | Twitter: Mynista

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

40. Posted:

@Windy Add me to your 3ds if you have room!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech