Forums

Topic: 3DS Improvement

Posts 101 to 106 of 106

mamp

I still want wallpapers I hate that white background wouldn't mind some Nintendo themed backgrounds.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Joeynator3000

...Or custom wallpaper. >.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Hokori

I hope they allow wii VC to be on 3DS via transfer code, I also hope DS games can be transfered the same way DVDs can be digitalized to a computer

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

rayword45

-MORE DEMOS
-Easier patching
-More free games/apps (Not talking loads of shovelware or ANY freemium (banner ads are okay in my opinion), this is the case where there has to be serious quality control and limits)
-More eShop sales (at least slightly below par with XBLA/PSN)
-DSiWare SD Card playability
-Custom Backgrounds

Also, there's LOADS of good games on the App Store/Play Store, but like Angry Birds is the only stuff that gets popular. If you do some digging, you'll find plenty of quality games on the stores. Two examples I can think of that aren't direct ports are Karoshi and ReRave (ugh, pay-to-play to the extreme).

Edited on by theblackdragon

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

moomoo

@rayword45 Hook Champ man. Hook Champ.
And yep, agree with you on all fronts. Especially the sales and DSiWare SD card playability. It's really annoying not having space on the system memory because DSiWare can only be played on the system.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

noname001

Windy wrote:

I Think if you have multiple 3ds's and you download a game they should allow you to put the game on at least 1 other extra system. Or at least be able to download the software again should your system get broken or stolen. This last thing is just upsetting. To think if your system is stolen or broken the software you paid for is just gone. This would be a reason to just not buy a 3ds again should it happen

I know the PS3 has this, and perhaps the 360... but it just seems ridiculous to me. Obviously I wouldn't complain if they did it, but it would simply mean less money for Nintendo to make because while the few who own multiples of a system would love it, those that don't would just buy a game and then share it with their friends on their systems. This would add up to be a lot of lost sales!

Plus if your system is stolen, get a police report and Nintendo gives you the games on a new system. Which is better insurance than if someone stole your physical games, which you would simply need to rebuy. If your system breaks, send it to Nintendo, they'll fix it for less than it costs to buy a replacement, and you keep all your games and possibly all your data, depending on what broke. So that argument is a bit invalid.

noname001

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.