Forums

Topic: 3DS Gifting?

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Lobster

I'm wondering if it's possible to gift 3DS Ware/3DS VC/DSiWare games to others? I know you can gift on the Wii (though I'm not sure how...) and so is it possible to do that on 3DS yet? My friend has a birthday next week. She lives two and a half hours away and just got a 3DS and I thought it would be great if I could gift her something.

NNID: TheLobster
If you add me, please say you're from here. As a lady I have had some dudes friending me just to hit on me, which is uncool!

Twitter:

Lobster

Dang. I thought that was the answer but there was that update the other day so I was hoping I'd missed something. Thanks!

NNID: TheLobster
If you add me, please say you're from here. As a lady I have had some dudes friending me just to hit on me, which is uncool!

Twitter:

ryanheinz

No, there is no gifting. I do agree they should enable that gifting feature like Steam does. I would love to be able to do that; but you can go into the settings and put a game on your 3DS on a different one.

Switch FC: 3315-9709-8980
PSN: MightyLemonade

Twitter:

Lan

Someone should gift me a 3ds for my birthday

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Lan

Just buy an eshop card and send her the number on it

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

SamuraiShyGuy

^ But that doesn't have the surprise value of suddenly seeing a present in your 3DS menu. The fact that bought games are presents you have to open makes gifting all the more an obvious addition. I would think Nintendo will add it at some point. It was on Wii, after all.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

fpssoviet

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

You can buy your friend a retail game and give it to her at school or something. Lol, but no sorry, there's no gigging on the 3DS as TBD has said. Wish there was.

no giggling are you sure

This is my new account my old one is salty1264. I joined in juin 2010 on my other account so im not a new member. Steam: se' salty1264

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.