Forums

Topic: 3DS Getting 45m by end of 3/2014?

Posts 21 to 30 of 30

XFsWorld

Arcamenel wrote:

Link-Rova wrote:

X-Factor wrote:

@Link-Rova Yes, because the 2DS is still in the 3DS line.

Even though it's a tablet that doesn't have a 3D function?
I can see the similarities...

Because it has all functionality as the 3DS minus the 3D that was optional to begin with and even uses 3DS games. It's still part of the family.

What Arca Said

3DS FC: 5413-0049-5973
3DS/WiiU ID: XFsWorld
PSN: XFsWorld

Obito_Sigma

Sonic: Lost World probably wouldn't increase the 3DS's sales by too much. Most of us who already own a Wii U or would get one during the holidays would get the Wii U version instead of the 3DS version. I'm sure that those who wouldn't but do have a Wii U and 3DS would probably prefer to play Sonic on the go, am I right? I have had a perspective from playing Zero Gravity, Unleashed, Colors, Black Knight, and Secret Rings for my Wii and for my DS were the Sonic Adventures game, and Sonic Generations for my 3DS. I'd prefer to play the Wii U counterparts.

Friend Code: SW-6500-0179-5813

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

3DS Friend Code: 2852-9754-3135 | Twitter:

Veloster

I get what you're trying to say; but I don't agree.
That's like saying that the iPad Mini sales can be added to iPhone sales.

IMO, it's a totally different product. It's a 3DS without the 3D (so, automatically, it's not a 3 DS). Then, you have the small matter that it's essentially a tablet (flat/rectangular) that actually does only have one screen (I'm sure I read somewhere).

Either way though, it's all just people's opinions.

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

XFsWorld

Link-Rova wrote:

I get what you're trying to say; but I don't agree.
That's like saying that the iPad Mini sales can be added to iPhone sales.

IMO, it's a totally different product. It's a 3DS without the 3D (so, automatically, it's not a 3 DS). Then, you have the small matter that it's essentially a tablet (flat/rectangular) that actually does only have one screen (I'm sure I read somewhere).

Either way though, it's all just people's opinions.

I guess you're right. The GBASP is not in the GBA line [because it flips], the DSi is not in the DS line[because it have 2 cameras], and the PSP Go is not in the PSP line[because it slides up].................

Edited on by XFsWorld

3DS FC: 5413-0049-5973
3DS/WiiU ID: XFsWorld
PSN: XFsWorld

KittenKoder

X-Factor wrote:

xD "the 3DS will be in the hall of fame of the videogames"

That would not surprise me.
On topic: Easy. The greatest games are available on Nintendo's systems only, and many are being released in the next few months. If we include the 2DS sales, since it's technically a 3DS Lite, it could even reach past 50 or 60 million.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

KittenKoder wrote:

X-Factor wrote:

xD "the 3DS will be in the hall of fame of the videogames"

On topic: Easy. The greatest games are available on Nintendo's systems only, and many are being released in the next few months. If we include the 2DS sales, since it's technically a 3DS Lite, it could even reach past 50 or 60 million.

I think if the 3DS lasts as much as the DS did it might surpass the DS in sales(but that's just my opinion )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KittenKoder

GuSilverFlame wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

I think if the 3DS lasts as much as the DS did it might surpass the DS in sales(but that's just my opinion )

I keep meeting a lot of people online who will buy a second or even third system for "just in case," so I would not doubt it. The 3DS platform is solid and very expandable and the fact that Nintendo keeps adding in a lot of virtual console games ensures it appeals to the largest target audience of any portable game system. Basically, the 3DS was pure marketing genius for Nintendo, implemented at the most optimal time, when Sony was beginning to show it could almost compete with it.

I am a Nintendo fangirl for life, and the popularity of the 3DS makes me so happy. Not to mention I can play the original Megaman games again, legally! Then Pokemon is finally moving into the 3D realm as well, I swear it's like Christmas every day for me since I pre-ordered that.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

GuSolarFlare

@KittenKoder the 3DS is really doing great every day when I go to college I get about 5-6 streetpasses in good days and at least 1 or 2 in bad ones and mostly are people I didn't streetpass before! the 3DS is everywhere! I still don't regret even for a second getting my 3DS and I'm sure many people feel the same!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

KittenKoder

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@KittenKoder the 3DS is really doing great every day when I go to college I get about 5-6 streetpasses in good days and at least 1 or 2 in bad ones and mostly are people I didn't streetpass before! the 3DS is everywhere! I still don't regret even for a second getting my 3DS and I'm sure many people feel the same!

I had to sacrifice a lot of stuff to afford mine, and I don't regret it at all, I got the limited edition pink 3DS XL. I added your FC, but I don't know how to message people on here, if that's even possible, so I hope you see this. Looking forward to pokemon battles across the globe!

GuSolarFlare

@KittenKoder added you!

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.