Forums

Topic: 3DS GBA Ambassador Games not available until next year?

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

shingi_70

http://dswii.es/42010/los-juegos-gratuitos-de-gba-del-program...
This comes from Nintendo of spain's website.

Available from next year.
Titles Game Boy Advance Virtual Console service Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 Mario Kart: Super Circuit Metroid Fusion WarioWare, Inc.: Minigame Mania Mario vs. Donkey Kong titles and five titles Characteristics of Virtual Console NES (priority version)

Looks like you guys won't get your games until next year and when they do they may be out for the general public,just free for the ambassadors.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

retired_account

Just saw this on NintendoWorldReport. Apparently there are like four different EU Nintendo sites that say they're coming this year, and two that say next year, and all of them were updated at the same time. Probably just a mistake... I hope.

retired_account

Chrono_Cross

Hmm. This is unusual. I just want my games by Christmas.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Sh00kst3r

Oh heck, I hope so too.

3DS: 2363 5629 7333

BenAV

Well, hopefully it's either a mistake or just some countries getting them late... Because it would be nice to have them by the end of the year like we were originally told.
Still, I've got plenty to play for now so it's not the end of the world if this is true.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

retired_account

BenAV wrote:

Well, hopefully it's either a mistake or just some countries getting them late... Because it would be nice to have them by the end of the year like we were originally told.
Still, I've got plenty to play for now so it's not the end of the world if this is true.

What are you talking about, 2012 is the end of the world.

retired_account

Eel

pixelman wrote:

BenAV wrote:

What are you talking about, 2012 is the end of the world.

But if we get them this year, we'll have a whole year to play them!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

skells33

if you have seen ONM has checked with Nintendo UK these guys think the games are coming out this month.

skells33

woodlin37

sorry for the noob comment but are these the games you get free for buying a 3ds early? and who qualifies? what time period?

Twitter = @woodlin37G

Twitter:

CinnamonRobin

woodlin37 wrote:

sorry for the noob comment but are these the games you get free for buying a 3ds early? and who qualifies? what time period?

That's what these are, yes. If you bought a 3DS and connected it to the eShop before August 12th you qualify for these, as well as 10 NES games which are already downloadable.

CinnamonRobin

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.