Forums

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 26,801 to 26,820 of 26,904

ElliottBlack1

@pam86 I'll join the community as soon as I get all my characters back. My friend has a 3DS I have a New 3DS XL. We both started sharing Mariokart7. I played it first. I just completed everything when my friends 3DS family played mariokart7 it deleted all my saves by its self. Guys I've learned something new that you should listen to. Never let a person with an old 3DS play mariokart7 if you played it with a new 3DS XL. Instead, let them borrow your New 3DS XL.

eblack

3DS Friend Code: 1736-6848-1848 | My Nintendo: Elliott | Nintendo Network ID: ElliottBlack1

IronWillske

@Karuo awesome will do. Also need someone trustworthy to trade certain pokemon who need to be traded to evolve! And get them back of course. Hopefully someone else wants to do the same we could do one at a time and trade back so there's no funny business!

IronWillske

unobreazy

@IronWillske i was looking for someone just like your looking for and if you want i can train up your pokémon

unobreazy

JoeDiddley

@ElliottBlack1 will do in the next week, on a family trip without WiFi over the next few days

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
3DS: 5327-0913-7260

Arcamenel

@IronWillske Do you know what type safari you have and what pokemon are in it?
@Karuo What type of friend safari do you have?

Derrick
3DS FC: 1693 - 1069 - 1732

Ahmya_chouchou

cool i have 15 games and yes supersmash bros. is one of them u want to play a game now @Karuo

Ahmya_chouchou

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic