Forums

Topic: 3DS Firmware Update (20/09/2012)

Posts 41 to 52 of 52

Fudge

Chris720 wrote:

People can still use R4 cards on 3DS and DSi...

Only for DS games though. DSi homebrew is rather hard to get running, and 3DS homebrew is impossible right now.

3DS Friend Code 0087-2687-9672
Currently Playing
Wii: Rhythm Heaven Fever, SSBM
3DS: New Super Mario Bros 2, Colors

Pichuka97

Nintendo is due for another MAJOR UPDATE anytime now...
... did you get my hint Nintendo

Edited on by Pichuka97

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

Hokori

I can see a new update on Nov 18th

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Hokori

Knuckles wrote:

@HarmoKnight Isn't that update supposed to give 3DS users MiiVerse?

Yep, but the date might be off, I don't know how they'd do it, an individual update for each region on the day of launch, or just do one update on Dec 8th?

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

Papa_Godzilla

the patch is there only to block flash carts. they limit the list of accessible carts. only the latest models have patches or are patched regularly.

but seriously nintendo. simply put the carts functionability like movie player,ebook players,text file reader,etc on your 3DS and you will prevent many from even thinking to buy the carts.

seriously, a movie player really adds a huge function to your machine. watching a tv show in the bus great!

Papa_Godzilla

Hokori

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Hmm then maybe they're prepping for the 3rd party retail downloads, it's supost to come by years end

Seriously?! Please tell me your not pulling my chain. YESSS!!!!! I would love to dl from third party on my 3ds lol half my games are third party all except for mario, & animal crossing. YESSSS!!!!!!!

I got a question which I've wondered for quite some time but never bothered to ask until now:

If there are first party & third party games is there second party games? & if so what would second party games be considered as?

Thank you in advance!

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

First yes 3rd parties were announced in June with Epic Mickey, Kingdom Hearts, and Castlevaina being the first ones to come, but later they would add more, and second, second parties are games from companies Nintendo owns like intelligent systems which make the warioware games or GameFreak which make pokemon
Edit: I found the announcement of 3rd parties right here http://www.gamedwellers.com/news/item/2004-3ds-digital-releas...

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

6ch6ris6

i cant believe people are still talking about this minor update that came out like a week ago.

dont you have any games to play?

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Eel

It's not like 3 pages of comments (most of them about piracy) in a week is something transcendental.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

xBASSxMONSTAx

The latest firmware has blocked the use of R4i cart.

Edited on by theblackdragon

xBASSxMONSTAx

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.