3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Direct

Showing 161 to 180 of 203

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

161. Posted:

Mizore wrote:

crosses fingers for MH4
I would say its too early, but now that I think about it, they did announce 3G and 4 on the same day in Japan, so why not. xD

It would be smart for Nintendo/Capcom to bring MH4 over on either 3DS or both Nintendo systems. MH3 and the Ultimate game built up probably a bugger fanbase in the west than the PSP titles and it would make sense to captialize as quickly as possible. Otherwise they lose the potential they had like Nintendo did with DQ.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

162. Posted:

A Nintendo 3DS Direct is confirmed for Japan tomorrow. It starts at 7 ET/13:00 CET

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/236064-nintendo-3ds-direct-announ...

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Maelstrom

163. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

A Nintendo 3DS Direct is confirmed for Japan tomorrow. It starts at 7 ET/13:00 CET

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/236064-nintendo-3ds-direct-announ...

This is the point where a new thread would have been better than a necrobump

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Most Recently Arranged: Running / Countdown (Smash 3DS), Snowy Mt. Valek (Night),Reviewing the Scene of the Crime (Umineko),
In progress: Not sure yet

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

AuthorMessage

Nintendo6400

164. Posted:

Hopefully a US one will get announced later today.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

165. Posted:

@Maelstorm: I like the idea of an all-encompassing Direct thread rather than a hundred small threads, but that's just me.

I believe 3DS really needs some new games. Nintendo's focus is Wii U and rightfully so, but they can't neglect 3DS either.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Operative

166. Posted:

I miss directs, when the heck will we get one :(

Operative

AuthorMessage

C-Olimar

167. Posted:

Come on, you're running out of time to announce the Western Directs Nintendo... we've not had a real one since E3 :(

C-Olimar

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

168. Posted:

Since it's Japan only (at least that's what's confirmed for now), I think it's going to be either third party stuff or a Japanese release of the 2DS.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

169. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Mizore wrote:

crosses fingers for MH4
I would say its too early, but now that I think about it, they did announce 3G and 4 on the same day in Japan, so why not. xD

It would be smart for Nintendo/Capcom to bring MH4 over on either 3DS or both Nintendo systems. MH3 and the Ultimate game built up probably a bugger fanbase in the west than the PSP titles and it would make sense to captialize as quickly as possible. Otherwise they lose the potential they had like Nintendo did with DQ.

Nintendo cannot be blamed for Square Enix making DQ10 an MMO (Or for Square Enix bringing junk like Bravely Default over instead of DQVII)

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

170. Posted:

unrandomsam wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Mizore wrote:

crosses fingers for MH4

Nintendo cannot be blamed for Square Enix making DQ10 an MMO (Or for Square Enix bringing junk like Bravely Default over instead of DQVII)

Plus Dragon Quest X also has a PC version.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

171. Posted:

CrazyOtto wrote:

Since it's Japan only (at least that's what's confirmed for now), I think it's going to be either third party stuff or a Japanese release of the 2DS.

True.. :) Still excited though beside's looking forward to having some idea's of what might come to NA later on the 3DS! :D LOL! XD

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

172. Posted:

Watching the japanese direct and there's a new 3ds model with 6a mini second circle pad. This will make some of you guys happy if it makes it to the west. Also have a new model of the regular 3ds with interchangeable cover plates. Man I want that so bad.

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Fossil Fighters Frontier, Story of Seasons and Kirby & the Rainbow Curse.
Now Playing: Pokemon AS and The Lost Valley
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

KRO

173. Posted:

they won

KRO

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

174. Posted:

How many hats do I need to eat now? >:[

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

175. Posted:

I just want the interchangeable face plates for the XL instead of the regular 3DS but alas that's not happening. I hope we get the interchangeable dashboard too, here in NA.

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Fossil Fighters Frontier, Story of Seasons and Kirby & the Rainbow Curse.

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

176. Posted:

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/236158-official-nintendo-america-...

Dang. America has a lot to look forward to this fall! :O (also includes Wii U stuff)

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

177. Posted:

Damnit three of the games I preordered for October are coming out the same day (Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, & Pokemon Arr Academy), Oct 24th. That is so going to hurt my wallet lol

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

178. Posted:

I was expecting new stuff from today's Direct, but not this much new stuff. I honestly think they should have had this worldwide. A Smash Bros. newcomer and a new 3DS model? That's very important for just a Japanese Direct.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

PokeMario

179. Posted:

I was going to buy a 3DS XL for Smash Bros. Now there's this new model. Frankly, I think the original XL looks better, but it looks like there will be games that will only work on the new models (Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS port, whether that comes to America or not) so I wouldn't want to get an less powerful version. The second circle pad is ugly, but games might start requiring it. It will probably be more expensive and may not reach America until 2015, but they may also drop the price of the normal XL. For now, I'm just going to have to wait for more information before I make my decision.

PokeMario

AuthorMessage

Faruko

180. Posted:

Getting a new 3DS it seems

this time i will go for the small one, love my XL but its a little too big

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh