3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Direct

Showing 141 to 160 of 203

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

141. Posted:

@bezerker: Yes! It's the middle of the month, exactly when Nintendo likes to have a Direct!

Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Mario Kart please! A newcomer for Smash Bros. if they can.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

142. Posted:

Awesome. I wonder if they are going to announce the release date for the Kirby game for NA. And I'm hoping to get a Wii U for Christmas.

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

143. Posted:

Kirby Triple Deluxe should more than likely get a release date for North America and Europe. I wouldn't know when it might be, but probably not too far away from the Jan. 11 Japanese release.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

144. Posted:

My predictions:
The 3DS will be getting 2 new zelda games, GBA games on the VC, a new metroid game, Xenoblade sequel, indie titles will be coming such as Torchlight 2 and FTL, they will detail 5 newcomers to Smash Bros, Pokemon X/Y DLC, Kirby Triple Deluxe hitting the US/EU in the same window as Japan. (#UnrealisticExpectations)

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Blast

145. Posted:

All Nintendo has to do for the 3DS portion of the Direct is show that more Japanese 3DS games are now being localized...
Show Monster Hunter 4 and watch the hype crash through the ceiling for 3DS... AGAIN.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Gioku

146. Posted:

What about Yoshi's New Island? That game is due for it's "mind-blowing trailer" as so many Nintendo games have done recently, lol. :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Svaethier

147. Posted:

I hope Conception II: Children of the seven stars and Mario Gold World Tour gets a release date soon :)

My FC: 5429-8192-8959

AuthorMessage

Blast

148. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

What about Yoshi's New Island? That game is due for it's "mind-blowing trailer" as so many Nintendo games have done recently, lol. :P

@Gioku LOL Yoshi's New Island really needs some hype....

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Calm

149. Posted:

A new Advance Wars would make me so happy, but I doubt Nintendo will do that.:(

Calm

3DS Friend Code: 2724-0254-2300 | Nintendo Network ID: Calm16

AuthorMessage

Gioku

150. Posted:

@Blastoise-san: Haha, yes it does. I know at least I'm getting it; I love Yoshi's Island games. :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

151. Posted:

I hope for a Pokemon X&Y DLC to add more post game content and X trailer and maybe a Zelda U trailer, I want that Zelda U game soooo much :D

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

152. Posted:

I'm not expecting much for tommorow's Direct, I'm only expecting January-May release dates of already revealed games and SMB3 on the VC. While in January, I think will have a Direct with new game announcements, localisations both ways, new systems added to the VC, and new info on games like Smash, Bayonetta, X and Yarn Yoshi.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

ShadowLugia

153. Posted:

MrSRArter wrote:

I'm not expecting much for tommorow's Direct, I'm only expecting January-May release dates of already revealed games and SMB3 on the VC. While in January, I think will have a Direct with new game announcements, localisations both ways, new systems added to the VC, and new info on games like Smash, Bayonetta, X and Yarn Yoshi.

Maybe so, but I want to be optimistic and expect much more hopefully.

Friend Code = 4098 - 2313 - 4036
Nintendo Network ID = DarkRayquaza

AuthorMessage

ShadowLugia

154. Posted:

Metroidlink wrote:

I hope for a Pokemon X&Y DLC to add more post game content and X trailer and maybe a Zelda U trailer, I want that Zelda U game soooo much :D

You mean Z trailer? I highly doubt it but it would be cool along with dlc...

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

155. Posted:

I don't expect the Yoshi games to release in Spring, especially Yarn Yoshi. They didn't even have enough development done to show it at this year's E3.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Tops

156. Posted:

ShadowLugia wrote:

Metroidlink wrote:

I assumed the reference was to Monolith's 'X' rather than to Pokémon but idk...

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

ShadowLugia

157. Posted:

LaytonAprentice wrote:

ShadowLugia wrote:

Metroidlink wrote:

I assumed the reference was to Monolith's 'X' rather than to Pokémon but idk...

Most likely, besides it's way too early to start even speculating about it as of yet.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

158. Posted:

crosses fingers for MH4
I would say its too early, but now that I think about it, they did announce 3G and 4 on the same day in Japan, so why not. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Svaethier

159. Posted:

Maybe a Metroid game for the 3Ds? The last one was either for the Gamecube or the Wii last I knew :/

My FC: 5429-8192-8959

AuthorMessage

RetroRider

160. Posted:

Svaethier wrote:

Maybe a Metroid game for the 3Ds? The last one was either for the Gamecube or the Wii last I knew :/

Metroid the other M for wii.

Ugh, I am so hoping for more smash bros. info. It's the only game I currently care about :(

eue