Forums

Topic: 3DS Direct

Posts 141 to 160 of 203

Pokefanmum82

Awesome. I wonder if they are going to announce the release date for the Kirby game for NA. And I'm hoping to get a Wii U for Christmas.

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

Want: Disney Magical World 2, Style Savvy 3, Federation Force, Ever Oasis, HM Skytree Village, Story of Season Trio of Towns, DQ7, DQ8, YoKai Watch 2, Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Now Playing: Pokemon X and Return to Polopocrois
Can't wait for the new Zelda and Pokemon games!!!!!!!!!!!!

SkywardLink98

My predictions:
The 3DS will be getting 2 new zelda games, GBA games on the VC, a new metroid game, Xenoblade sequel, indie titles will be coming such as Torchlight 2 and FTL, they will detail 5 newcomers to Smash Bros, Pokemon X/Y DLC, Kirby Triple Deluxe hitting the US/EU in the same window as Japan. (#UnrealisticExpectations)

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

Blast

All Nintendo has to do for the 3DS portion of the Direct is show that more Japanese 3DS games are now being localized...
Show Monster Hunter 4 and watch the hype crash through the ceiling for 3DS... AGAIN.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Svaethier

I hope Conception II: Children of the seven stars and Mario Gold World Tour gets a release date soon

My FC: 5429-8192-8959

Blast

Gioku wrote:

What about Yoshi's New Island? That game is due for it's "mind-blowing trailer" as so many Nintendo games have done recently, lol.

@Gioku LOL Yoshi's New Island really needs some hype....

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Calm

A new Advance Wars would make me so happy, but I doubt Nintendo will do that.

Calm

Nintendo Network ID: Calm16

Metroidlink

I hope for a Pokemon X&Y DLC to add more post game content and X trailer and maybe a Zelda U trailer, I want that Zelda U game soooo much

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

CrazyOtto

I'm not expecting much for tommorow's Direct, I'm only expecting January-May release dates of already revealed games and SMB3 on the VC. While in January, I think will have a Direct with new game announcements, localisations both ways, new systems added to the VC, and new info on games like Smash, Bayonetta, X and Yarn Yoshi.

CrazyOtto

Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

-ScyherOfDoom-

MrSRArter wrote:

I'm not expecting much for tommorow's Direct, I'm only expecting January-May release dates of already revealed games and SMB3 on the VC. While in January, I think will have a Direct with new game announcements, localisations both ways, new systems added to the VC, and new info on games like Smash, Bayonetta, X and Yarn Yoshi.

Maybe so, but I want to be optimistic and expect much more hopefully.

"~Meow! :3" and ">Insert generic signature here!<"
3DS Friend Code = 4098 - 2313 - 4036
Nintendo Network ID = DarkRayquaza
My Steam Account! :3

Nintendo Network ID: DarkRayquaza

-ScyherOfDoom-

Metroidlink wrote:

I hope for a Pokemon X&Y DLC to add more post game content and X trailer and maybe a Zelda U trailer, I want that Zelda U game soooo much

You mean Z trailer? I highly doubt it but it would be cool along with dlc...

Tops

ShadowLugia wrote:

Metroidlink wrote:

I assumed the reference was to Monolith's 'X' rather than to Pokémon but idk...

Tops

-ScyherOfDoom-

LaytonAprentice wrote:

ShadowLugia wrote:

Metroidlink wrote:

I assumed the reference was to Monolith's 'X' rather than to Pokémon but idk...

Most likely, besides it's way too early to start even speculating about it as of yet.

Joeynator3000

crosses fingers for MH4
I would say its too early, but now that I think about it, they did announce 3G and 4 on the same day in Japan, so why not. xD

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

Svaethier

Maybe a Metroid game for the 3Ds? The last one was either for the Gamecube or the Wii last I knew :/

My FC: 5429-8192-8959

RetroRider

Svaethier wrote:

Maybe a Metroid game for the 3Ds? The last one was either for the Gamecube or the Wii last I knew :/

Metroid the other M for wii.

Ugh, I am so hoping for more smash bros. info. It's the only game I currently care about

When life gives you lemons make apple juice

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic