Forums

Topic: 3DS Direct

Posts 141 to 160 of 191

Blast

Gioku wrote:

What about Yoshi's New Island? That game is due for it's "mind-blowing trailer" as so many Nintendo games have done recently, lol.

@Gioku LOL Yoshi's New Island really needs some hype....

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Calm

A new Advance Wars would make me so happy, but I doubt Nintendo will do that.

Calm

3DS Friend Code: 2724-0254-2300 | Nintendo Network ID: Calm16

Metroidlink

I hope for a Pokemon X&Y DLC to add more post game content and X trailer and maybe a Zelda U trailer, I want that Zelda U game soooo much

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

CrazyOtto

I'm not expecting much for tommorow's Direct, I'm only expecting January-May release dates of already revealed games and SMB3 on the VC. While in January, I think will have a Direct with new game announcements, localisations both ways, new systems added to the VC, and new info on games like Smash, Bayonetta, X and Yarn Yoshi.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Apolloquis

MrSRArter wrote:

I'm not expecting much for tommorow's Direct, I'm only expecting January-May release dates of already revealed games and SMB3 on the VC. While in January, I think will have a Direct with new game announcements, localisations both ways, new systems added to the VC, and new info on games like Smash, Bayonetta, X and Yarn Yoshi.

Maybe so, but I want to be optimistic and expect much more hopefully.

~Heyhey~ :]

3DS Friend Code = 4098 - 2313 - 4036
Nintendo Network ID = DarkRayquaza
[url=http://steamcommunity.com/id/
ancient-sacred-pheonix/] Steam Account [/url]

3DS Friend Code: 4098-2313-4036 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRayquaza

Apolloquis

Metroidlink wrote:

I hope for a Pokemon X&Y DLC to add more post game content and X trailer and maybe a Zelda U trailer, I want that Zelda U game soooo much

You mean Z trailer? I highly doubt it but it would be cool along with dlc...

~Heyhey~ :]

3DS Friend Code = 4098 - 2313 - 4036
Nintendo Network ID = DarkRayquaza
[url=http://steamcommunity.com/id/
ancient-sacred-pheonix/] Steam Account [/url]

3DS Friend Code: 4098-2313-4036 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRayquaza

Tops

ShadowLugia wrote:

Metroidlink wrote:

I hope for a Pokemon X&Y DLC to add more post game content and X trailer and maybe a Zelda U trailer, I want that Zelda U game soooo much

You mean Z trailer? I highly doubt it but it would be cool along with dlc...

I assumed the reference was to Monolith's 'X' rather than to Pokémon but idk...

Tops

Apolloquis

LaytonAprentice wrote:

ShadowLugia wrote:

Metroidlink wrote:

I hope for a Pokemon X&Y DLC to add more post game content and X trailer and maybe a Zelda U trailer, I want that Zelda U game soooo much

You mean Z trailer? I highly doubt it but it would be cool along with dlc...

I assumed the reference was to Monolith's 'X' rather than to Pokémon but idk...

Most likely, besides it's way too early to start even speculating about it as of yet.

~Heyhey~ :]

3DS Friend Code = 4098 - 2313 - 4036
Nintendo Network ID = DarkRayquaza
[url=http://steamcommunity.com/id/
ancient-sacred-pheonix/] Steam Account [/url]

3DS Friend Code: 4098-2313-4036 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRayquaza

Joeynator3000

crosses fingers for MH4
I would say its too early, but now that I think about it, they did announce 3G and 4 on the same day in Japan, so why not. xD

Svaethier

Maybe a Metroid game for the 3Ds? The last one was either for the Gamecube or the Wii last I knew :/

My FC: 5429-8192-8959

RetroRider

Svaethier wrote:

Maybe a Metroid game for the 3Ds? The last one was either for the Gamecube or the Wii last I knew :/

Metroid the other M for wii.

Ugh, I am so hoping for more smash bros. info. It's the only game I currently care about

RetroRider

shingi_70

Mizore wrote:

crosses fingers for MH4
I would say its too early, but now that I think about it, they did announce 3G and 4 on the same day in Japan, so why not. xD

It would be smart for Nintendo/Capcom to bring MH4 over on either 3DS or both Nintendo systems. MH3 and the Ultimate game built up probably a bugger fanbase in the west than the PSP titles and it would make sense to captialize as quickly as possible. Otherwise they lose the potential they had like Nintendo did with DQ.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Nintendo6400

Hopefully a US one will get announced later today.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

MisterPi

I miss directs, when the heck will we get one

MisterPi

C-Olimar

Come on, you're running out of time to announce the Western Directs Nintendo... we've not had a real one since E3

C-Olimar

CrazyOtto

Since it's Japan only (at least that's what's confirmed for now), I think it's going to be either third party stuff or a Japanese release of the 2DS.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

unrandomsam

shingi_70 wrote:

Mizore wrote:

crosses fingers for MH4
I would say its too early, but now that I think about it, they did announce 3G and 4 on the same day in Japan, so why not. xD

It would be smart for Nintendo/Capcom to bring MH4 over on either 3DS or both Nintendo systems. MH3 and the Ultimate game built up probably a bugger fanbase in the west than the PSP titles and it would make sense to captialize as quickly as possible. Otherwise they lose the potential they had like Nintendo did with DQ.

Nintendo cannot be blamed for Square Enix making DQ10 an MMO (Or for Square Enix bringing junk like Bravely Default over instead of DQVII)

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

CrazyOtto

unrandomsam wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Mizore wrote:

crosses fingers for MH4
I would say its too early, but now that I think about it, they did announce 3G and 4 on the same day in Japan, so why not. xD

It would be smart for Nintendo/Capcom to bring MH4 over on either 3DS or both Nintendo systems. MH3 and the Ultimate game built up probably a bugger fanbase in the west than the PSP titles and it would make sense to captialize as quickly as possible. Otherwise they lose the potential they had like Nintendo did with DQ.

Nintendo cannot be blamed for Square Enix making DQ10 an MMO (Or for Square Enix bringing junk like Bravely Default over instead of DQVII)

Plus Dragon Quest X also has a PC version.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic