Forums

Topic: 3DS Direct

Posts 121 to 140 of 191

Snagrio

Mine never lagged and only rebuffered twice. I guess I just got lucky this time.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

tobibra

Can you with the next update, make an Nintendo ID account on 3DS?

tobibra

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

TheLZdragon

Nintendo Network ID and console-tied accounts are still accounts kept on record at Nintendo

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

WebHead

I am very happy about the direct. A Smash newcomer reveal would've been nice but oh well. I'm just happy we're getting 3DS Miiverse, 3DS NNIDs, and unified accounts and wallets.

Oh, New Pikmin 3 DLC and Playable Rosalina are cool too.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

CrazyOtto

This Direct blew me away! I thought it was only going to be localisations and indie games since there was no Direct for Japan today, but I wasn't expecting Miiverse 3DS to get announced so soon! This makes up for the Swapnote shutdown that happened two weeks ago.

Edited on by CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Socar

Today's Direct wasn't bad I guess...... Atleast the last Layton game is coming in feb. so yay for that!

Still this all the more makes me wonder why Nintendo is playing safe with the 3DS only direct. Sure 3D world will boom Wii U sales but how much so?

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

http://bittypix.blogspot.com

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

TheLZdragon

Artwark wrote:

Today's Direct wasn't bad I guess...... Atleast the last Layton game is coming in feb. so yay for that!

Still this all the more makes me wonder why Nintendo is playing safe with the 3DS only direct. Sure 3D world will boom Wii U sales but how much so?

Except it wasn't a 3DS-only direct...

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Pokefanmum82

They talked about both systems. Just focused on the 3DS a little more. But still had some Wii U news. I liked the 3D World thing at the end. I just wish I didn't have to wait until December for the update. I want Miiverse now lol

Want: Mario Party Top 100, Atlus games, Psychic Spectres for the 3DS. For the Switch Kirby Star Allies, Yoshi and many others.

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing Gold and Ultra Sun.

Apolloquis

Some decent stuff on Yesterdays direct keep it up. Untitled

~Heyhey~ :]

3DS Friend Code = 4098 - 2313 - 4036
Nintendo Network ID = DarkRayquaza
[url=http://steamcommunity.com/id/
ancient-sacred-pheonix/] Steam Account [/url]

3DS Friend Code: 4098-2313-4036 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRayquaza

Socar

DarkwingLz wrote:

Artwark wrote:

Except it wasn't a 3DS-only direct...

I was talking about in terms of content. Yes they showed some Wii U content but majority of it is shown on 3DS.

Socar

Now that I mentioned it, I'm surprised that they never mentioned the next Kirby game. Hmm........

SDDMN

Well this sucks for those wanting to message their friends over 3DS Miiverse:

http://www.gonintendo.com/content/uploads/images/2013_09/jbnG...

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=217052

It's stupid, but given what happened with Swapnote, it's not a surprise. Then again Miiverse was made with the intention of having people go on, ask for help and get it, right? Either way, I'm gonna take a neutral stance on this one.

Edited on by SDDMN

SDDMN

GuSolarFlare

^that's lame.... but to tell the truth the only thing I'm really interested in is taking screenshots and drawing cool stuff to post on Miiverse(and I think it might be the case for many other people)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

bezerker99

Another Nintendo Direct is coming our way.....tomorrow, Dec. 18th!!!

"Tune in for an all-new Nintendo Direct right here tomorrow at 6 a.m. PT/9 a.m. ET.
We will share information focusing on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS software
launching through spring 2014."

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/12-18-2013/

Edited on by bezerker99

Pokefanmum82

Awesome. I wonder if they are going to announce the release date for the Kirby game for NA. And I'm hoping to get a Wii U for Christmas.

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

Want: Mario Party Top 100, Atlus games, Psychic Spectres for the 3DS. For the Switch Kirby Star Allies, Yoshi and many others.

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing Gold and Ultra Sun.

SkywardLink98

My predictions:
The 3DS will be getting 2 new zelda games, GBA games on the VC, a new metroid game, Xenoblade sequel, indie titles will be coming such as Torchlight 2 and FTL, they will detail 5 newcomers to Smash Bros, Pokemon X/Y DLC, Kirby Triple Deluxe hitting the US/EU in the same window as Japan. (#UnrealisticExpectations)

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Blast

All Nintendo has to do for the 3DS portion of the Direct is show that more Japanese 3DS games are now being localized...
Show Monster Hunter 4 and watch the hype crash through the ceiling for 3DS... AGAIN.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

sugarpixel

What about Yoshi's New Island? That game is due for it's "mind-blowing trailer" as so many Nintendo games have done recently, lol.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Svaethier

I hope Conception II: Children of the seven stars and Mario Gold World Tour gets a release date soon

My FC: 5429-8192-8959

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic