3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Direct

Showing 121 to 140 of 203

AuthorMessage

mystman12

121. Posted:

I think the chat on Nintendo Life is what causes the video to skip so much. I think next time I'll try watching the direct on Nintendo's website. Any way, that was a pretty good direct. And we're FINALLY going to get Miiverse on 3DS! Now I'm kind of worried though. I mean, Miiverse already seems to have enough trolls and annoying people on it, and I'm kind of worried giving Miiverse to 3DS owners is just going to make that even worse.

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

122. Posted:

Did you all try 240p? Mine only lagged a couple of seconds after that :O

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

DualWielding

123. Posted:

the Direct was good lots of positives, worried that they didn't confirm that the youtube app would support 3D would be stupid if it didn't also bothered that they announced a convoluted system for combining balances as a big feature, we should have account system by now, I don't care if its combine or not but we need account system..... also bothered that they didn't even acknowledge Senran Kagura Burst they should support their third party exclusives and the localization of niche titles..... Other than that the Direct was great

PSN: Fertheseeker

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

124. Posted:

I wonder if you can link your Nintendo Network ID to your Club Nintendo account. Could this be a way of having an account system for your downloaded games?

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

125. Posted:

Mine never lagged and only rebuffered twice. I guess I just got lucky this time.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

126. Posted:

Can you with the next update, make an Nintendo ID account on 3DS?

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

127. Posted:

WingedSnagret wrote:

Mine never lagged and only rebuffered twice. I guess I just got lucky this time.

Same here. I guess I should be more thankful for my laptop.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

128. Posted:

Nintendo Network ID and console-tied accounts are still accounts kept on record at Nintendo

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

WebHead

129. Posted:

I am very happy about the direct. A Smash newcomer reveal would've been nice but oh well. I'm just happy we're getting 3DS Miiverse, 3DS NNIDs, and unified accounts and wallets.

Oh, New Pikmin 3 DLC and Playable Rosalina are cool too.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

130. Posted:

Reggie's Mii head sees you.
Untitled

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

131. Posted:

This Direct blew me away! I thought it was only going to be localisations and indie games since there was no Direct for Japan today, but I wasn't expecting Miiverse 3DS to get announced so soon! This makes up for the Swapnote shutdown that happened two weeks ago.

Edited on by CrazyOtto

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Artwark

132. Posted:

Today's Direct wasn't bad I guess...... Atleast the last Layton game is coming in feb. so yay for that!

Still this all the more makes me wonder why Nintendo is playing safe with the 3DS only direct. Sure 3D world will boom Wii U sales but how much so?

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

133. Posted:

Artwark wrote:

Today's Direct wasn't bad I guess...... Atleast the last Layton game is coming in feb. so yay for that!

Still this all the more makes me wonder why Nintendo is playing safe with the 3DS only direct. Sure 3D world will boom Wii U sales but how much so?

Except it wasn't a 3DS-only direct...

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

134. Posted:

They talked about both systems. Just focused on the 3DS a little more. But still had some Wii U news. I liked the 3D World thing at the end. I just wish I didn't have to wait until December for the update. I want Miiverse now lol

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

ShadowLugia

135. Posted:

Some decent stuff on Yesterdays direct keep it up. :) Untitled

Friend Code = 4098 - 2313 - 4036
Nintendo Network ID = DarkRayquaza

AuthorMessage

Artwark

136. Posted:

DarkwingLz wrote:

Artwark wrote:

Except it wasn't a 3DS-only direct...

I was talking about in terms of content. Yes they showed some Wii U content but majority of it is shown on 3DS.

AuthorMessage

Artwark

137. Posted:

Now that I mentioned it, I'm surprised that they never mentioned the next Kirby game. Hmm........

AuthorMessage

SDDMN

138. Posted:

Well this sucks for those wanting to message their friends over 3DS Miiverse:

http://www.gonintendo.com/content/uploads/images/2013_09/jbnG...

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=217052

It's stupid, but given what happened with Swapnote, it's not a surprise. Then again Miiverse was made with the intention of having people go on, ask for help and get it, right? Either way, I'm gonna take a neutral stance on this one.

Edited on by SDDMN

SDDMN

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

139. Posted:

^that's lame.... but to tell the truth the only thing I'm really interested in is taking screenshots and drawing cool stuff to post on Miiverse(and I think it might be the case for many other people)

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

140. Posted:

Another Nintendo Direct is coming our way.....tomorrow, Dec. 18th!!!

"Tune in for an all-new Nintendo Direct right here tomorrow at 6 a.m. PT/9 a.m. ET.
We will share information focusing on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS software
launching through spring 2014."

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/12-18-2013/

Edited on by bezerker99

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99