Forums

Topic: 3DS Direct

Posts 101 to 120 of 203

CrazyOtto

Since it doesn't look like there will be a Japan Direct this time, I think it's going to be about localisations and indie games rather than new big first party announcements. I think in December there will be a bigger Direct for both 3DS and Wii U that covers both NA/EU/AU and Japan that has bigger announcements.

I predicting this Direct will feature...

  • Indie games
  • Senran Kagura Burst
  • Bravely Default
  • Dragon Quest 7
  • Layton 6
  • Pac-Man Museum (3DS version)
  • Mario Party Island Tour (European release)
  • SMB3 on Virtual Console
  • Flipnote Studio 3D (This one is a big maybe)
TingLz

Yeah, it looks like Japan doesn't have one tomorrow so I wouldn't hold my breath on any big surprises

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank B for Barbaric Squidkid

My Splatloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Blue_Dread

MrSRArter wrote:

Since it doesn't look like there will be a Japan Direct this time, I think it's going to be about localisations and indie games rather than new big first party announcements. I think in December there will be a bigger Direct for both 3DS and Wii U that covers both NA/EU/AU and Japan that has bigger announcements.

I predicting this Direct will feature...

  • Indie games
  • Senran Kagura Burst
  • Bravely Default
  • Dragon Quest 7
  • Layton 6
  • Pac-Man Museum (3DS version)
  • Mario Party Island Tour (European release)
  • SMB3 on Virtual Console
  • Flipnote Studio 3D (This one is a big maybe)

SMB3 is all I need and definitely miiverse for 3ds, plz! That's all I ask for!

I like to play Nintendo games (for a living :P)
I support Wii U.
I love my brother.
I like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, and Donkey Kong.

RR529

Oh, I guess a surprise demo would be nice, too. It's about the right time for an ALBW demo, if there's going to be one.

Avatar: InuYasha & Kagome

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Recently Beat: Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Metal Gear Rising, Zone of the Enders HD Collection

SDDMN

pashaveliki wrote:

Nintendo, these are my demands.
Take note!

1) GBA games on the 3DS eShop... not the Wii U. Portable on portable, please.
2) Miiverse on 3DS...
4) ... to go along with unified Nintendo user IDs!
3) Nintendo publishes Bravely Default and DQVII in the West
4) a new Zelda and/or Metroid
5) No Mario games
6) Some surprises.

While I respect point #5, I want to hear more about Mario Golf World Tour. That's the biggest thing I'm interested in concerning tomorrow's Direct.

Edited on by SDDMN

SDDMN

darkfenrir

Fantasy Life localization and Collector's Edition for Bravely Default coming to NA... That's what I hope for. :3;;

darkfenrir

Morpheel

SDDMN wrote:

pashaveliki wrote:

Nintendo, these are my demands.
Take note!

1) GBA games on the 3DS eShop... not the Wii U. Portable on portable, please.
2) Miiverse on 3DS...
4) ... to go along with unified Nintendo user IDs!
3) Nintendo publishes Bravely Default and DQVII in the West
4) a new Zelda and/or Metroid
5) No Mario games
6) Some surprises.

While I respect point #5, I want to hear more about Mario Golf World Tour. That's the biggest thing I'm interested in concerning tomorrow's Direct.

And Mario Party Island Tour. One would think that it is appropiate to mention it in at least one a Nintendo Direct so close to release.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Chris720

Hmm.... I'm hoping for something interesting and not disappointing. Will likely get disappointed...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Reverandjames

If there's no Japanese Direct, does that mean MH4 is might be announced?

Favourite games of all time: Sonic 2, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Final Fantasy 7, THe Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Halo 3, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, The Last Of Us.

Nintendo Network ID: Reverandjames | Twitter:

WebHead

Yeah unfortunately. Plus, there's a lot of games coming to the 3DS eShop that don't have firm dates yet.

WebHead

Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

SammyOfMobius

WebHead wrote:

Yeah unfortunately. Plus, there's a lot of games coming to the 3DS eShop that don't have firm dates yet.

Who are you talking to?

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Pokefanmum82

Only a few more hours left. Hopefully I can watch it on my iPod touch.

Want: Yoshi's Woolly World, SMTxFE, Return to Polopocrois, FE:Fates, PXZ2, Zelda, Star Fox and M&L:PJ.
Now Playing: Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Picross and Pokemon X

Reverandjames

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Yeah unfortunately. Plus, there's a lot of games coming to the 3DS eShop that don't have firm dates yet.

Who are you talking to?

Haha, I thought that, thought he was talking to me at first...

Favourite games of all time: Sonic 2, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Final Fantasy 7, THe Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Halo 3, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, The Last Of Us.

Nintendo Network ID: Reverandjames | Twitter:

RealPoketendoNL

I hope I will be able to watch it flawlessly this time. My laptop is just terrible when it comes to Nintendo Directs. I don't understand why, but it is.
I just hope they will tell us something more about Smash Bros 4 and Kirby 3DS. Maybe even something about Pokémon Bank, although that seems unlikely. I wonder what were going to get. Can't wait!

Admit it, you heard the sound effect when you saw my avatar.

My complete game collection: http://www.vgcollect.com/RealPoketendoNL

Nintendo Network ID: PoketendoNL | Twitter:

BenAV

Oh yeah, completely forgot about this.
Good thing I was planning an all-nighter anyway.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

TingLz

RR529 wrote:

Oh, I guess a surprise demo would be nice, too. It's about the right time for an ALBW demo, if there's going to be one.

Like we really need one?

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank B for Barbaric Squidkid

My Splatloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Geonjaha

As always, we need Dragon Quest 3DS game localisations and VC releases. That is all.

Edited on by Geonjaha

I make Pixel Art on occasion, and sometimes sell them as Game Assets.

Pokefanmum82

Anyone else having trouble watching the feed because I am. Oh well I will just watch it on the eShop when it is up.

Want: Yoshi's Woolly World, SMTxFE, Return to Polopocrois, FE:Fates, PXZ2, Zelda, Star Fox and M&L:PJ.
Now Playing: Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Picross and Pokemon X

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Yes, the video stream was hopeless (slide show). But the audio continued uninterrupted so at least I was able to hear it.

Put your analyst on danger money, baby.

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic