Forums

Topic: 3DS Direct

Posts 1 to 20 of 203

SilverLightning

ANIMAL CROSSING ANIMAL CROSSING OH SWEET BABY JESUS PLEASE BE ANIMAL CROSSING NEWS!!!!

im SilverLightning i was @BlueLightning i changed my name, i was born in a barn in ohio i was put in prison. 19 years later andy dufresne escaped shawshank prison.

Nintendo Network ID: SilverLightning

Pokefanmum82

Knuckles wrote:

3DS Miiverse please, and NNID's, and transferable accounts.

this.....i really want miiverse for the 3DS since I don't have a Wii U yet

Want: Disney Magical World 2, Style Savvy 3, Federation Force, Ever Oasis, HM Skytree Village, Story of Season Trio of Towns, DQ7, DQ8, YoKai Watch 2, Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Now Playing: Pokemon X and Return to Polopocrois
Can't wait for the new Zelda game!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zach777

Speculation=Overactive Imagination=Dissappointment=Complaining on NintendoLife for 3-7 days. Not a good path, grasshopper.

Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
WiiU NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260

SilverLightning

miiverse on 3DS, Luigi's mansion 2 UK release date, animal crossing new leaf release date, PMD UK release date, pikmin 3 release date, game and wario release date, DLC MK7(unlikely), 3DS big update, Wii U big update

im SilverLightning i was @BlueLightning i changed my name, i was born in a barn in ohio i was put in prison. 19 years later andy dufresne escaped shawshank prison.

Nintendo Network ID: SilverLightning

pashaveliki

Nintendo, these are my demands.
Take note!

1) GBA games on the 3DS eShop... not the Wii U. Portable on portable, please.
2) Miiverse on 3DS...
4) ... to go along with unified Nintendo user IDs!
3) Nintendo publishes Bravely Default and DQVII in the West
4) a new Zelda and/or Metroid
5) No Mario games
6) Some surprises.

pashaveliki

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

pashaveliki wrote:

Nintendo, these are my demands.
Take note!

1) GBA games on the 3DS eShop... not the Wii U. Portable on portable, please.
2) Miiverse on 3DS...
4) ... to go along with unified Nintendo user IDs!
3) Nintendo publishes Bravely Default and DQVII in the West
4) a new Zelda and/or Metroid
5) No Mario games
6) Some surprises.

I like! Oh and add in Fantasy Life!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Drawdler

It's okay. I don't need to sleep tomorrow. D:

... ANIMAL CROSSING ANIMAL CROSSING MIIVERSE ANIMAL CROSSING

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

pashaveliki

Tech101 wrote:

pashaveliki wrote:

Nintendo, these are my demands.
Take note!

1) GBA games on the 3DS eShop... not the Wii U. Portable on portable, please.
2) Miiverse on 3DS...
4) ... to go along with unified Nintendo user IDs!
3) Nintendo publishes Bravely Default and DQVII in the West
4) a new Zelda and/or Metroid
5) No Mario games
6) Some surprises.

I like! Oh and add in Fantasy Life!

facepalm
how could I forget Fantasy Life!?

pashaveliki

Twitter:

GuardianKing

Yer all expecting too much.

It's Reggie we're talking 'bout here.

He's probably only gonna be talking 'bout 3DS and Wii U game we already knew about for a while now.

Same thing every other time there's a direct.

Except for that time the 3DS XL was announced. That was... Surprising

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

i'm not expecting too much. we were told last year that the 3DS will be getting miiverse at some point.....

Want: Disney Magical World 2, Style Savvy 3, Federation Force, Ever Oasis, HM Skytree Village, Story of Season Trio of Towns, DQ7, DQ8, YoKai Watch 2, Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Now Playing: Pokemon X and Return to Polopocrois
Can't wait for the new Zelda game!!!!!!!!!!!!

CM30

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon will probably get some coverage in this. Hopefully a European release date too.

Other than that, not sure. Maybe a new Zelda game? Maybe some more info about Pokemon X and Y?

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

Twitter:

SammyOfMobius

CaptainMorpheus wrote:

Yer all expecting too much.

It's Reggie we're talking 'bout here.

He's probably only gonna be talking 'bout 3DS and Wii U game we already knew about for a while now.

Same thing every other time there's a direct.

Except for that time the 3DS XL was announced. That was... Surprising

Exactly what we said last time when we said nothing would probably be announced... then 6 new games were announced. So don't raise your expectations too high, but not too low either.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

GuardianKing

MultiMariosonic wrote:

CaptainMorpheus wrote:

Yer all expecting too much.

It's Reggie we're talking 'bout here.

He's probably only gonna be talking 'bout 3DS and Wii U game we already knew about for a while now.

Same thing every other time there's a direct.

Except for that time the 3DS XL was announced. That was... Surprising

Exactly what we said last time when we said nothing would probably be announced... then 6 new games were announced. So don't raise your expectations too high, but not too low either.

I don't think those games were announced under Reggie...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

that doesn't mean that there won't be a new game announced....you never know with nintendo directs

Want: Disney Magical World 2, Style Savvy 3, Federation Force, Ever Oasis, HM Skytree Village, Story of Season Trio of Towns, DQ7, DQ8, YoKai Watch 2, Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Now Playing: Pokemon X and Return to Polopocrois
Can't wait for the new Zelda game!!!!!!!!!!!!

SammyOfMobius

CaptainMorpheus wrote:

MultiMariosonic wrote:

CaptainMorpheus wrote:

Yer all expecting too much.

It's Reggie we're talking 'bout here.

He's probably only gonna be talking 'bout 3DS and Wii U game we already knew about for a while now.

Same thing every other time there's a direct.

Except for that time the 3DS XL was announced. That was... Surprising

Exactly what we said last time when we said nothing would probably be announced... then 6 new games were announced. So don't raise your expectations too high, but not too low either.

I don't think those games were announced under Reggie...

Um... so? Just because Reggie will host doesn't mean new games won't be announced.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

SammyOfMobius

This is my wishlist for announcements:
New 3DS game announcements (New 3DS Zelda, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, etc.)
New 3DS eShop game announcements (New IP, sequel to 3DS eShop IP, release dates for previously announced games like Harmoknight, etc.)
More games coming to 3DS Virtual Console and release dates like for Super Mario Bros. 2 USA, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 3, Kirby's Dream Land 2, etc., announcement for GBA games to come to 3DS VC)
Super Smas Bros. Next announcement, cross-play for Wii U and 3DS versions
NES, Super NES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Sega Genesis, Sega Game Gear, Neo Geo, and Game Boy Advance to come to 3DS and Wii U Virtual Console and have cross-play

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

WingedSnagret

I'm just going to sit back, wait, and prepare to (hopefully) be surprised. A new Kirby perhaps?

But, I AM having my fingers crossed for a Pikmin 3 release date...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic