3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS and 3DS XL. Whitch to buy?

Showing 41 to 60 of 96

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PvtOttobot

41. Posted:

btw, I kept my point short because everything I could've said has already been said... by you:

psxsage wrote:

I could never go back to a non XL for a few reasons

1. The screen size on the original is too small which makes positioning the 3D effect to make it work far more difficult.(Much bigger "sweet" spot on the XL by far)
2. The original screen is too small period for my tastes for general viewing
3. The original is VERY uncomfortable to hold due to it's size and design.
4. The original is a fingerprint magnet and drove me crazy to look at without wiping it off constantly
5. The Original had/has the issue where there was not enough clearance between the screens when they were closed resulting in scratching of the screen without the use of screen protectors (which i hate screen protectors personally)
6. The original from my OWN experience seemed to be less durable on the hinge side of things as i had two break on me with VERY gentle use (opened and closed a lot but very gently so never in pockets never by the corners etc) the XL feels more solid IMO and the hinges feel more sturdy.
7. The Battery on the XL lasts longer (for for a handheld is a HUGE thing) for me using 3D around an hour or more longer this may be more if not using 3D.
8. The home/select etc buttons being that cheap plastic strip and not dedicated buttons feels really cheap and are annoying to use..i MUCH prefer the XL's dedicated Buttons.

The only advantage i see the original as having is the speakers are a bit louder than the ones on the XL but nether the 3DS or the XL have fantastic speakers by any stretch so i usually use headphones anyways.

Up for some multi player? call 0762 NNID PvtOttobot ;) Monster Hunter: Bowmaster for the win!! -//- Zelda: Twilight Princess but HD and WAY better please -//- Ghost Recon Phantoms: Two year vet... still not on Wii U. -//- Life: Skateboarding, Working out, Bass and above all, God.

Nintendo Network ID: PvtOttobot | Twitter: PvtOttobot

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hy8ogen

42. Posted:

Aluwolf wrote:

because you can't blow and look at the screen at the same time.

Damn I have images stuck in my head now.

I have the original Midnight Purple 3DS and glad I did not go for the XL for multiple reason.

1. Picture quality is much better. IF you can't see the difference then good for you. I definitely can after comparing them side by side.
2. Smaller sizes makes it much more portable. I usually put my 3DS in my Jacket's pocket.
3. The speaker is a lot better. Although it still sucks.
4. The XL looks and feels extremely cheap (although this is my own opinion)
5. The original 3DS design is way better and have more colors. My midnight purple is simply gorgeous and my wife loves her pearl pink.
6. The stylus looks cooler and it extends!! Though that just me being silly.
7. Cheaper. Nuff said

However it is true that the original 3DS makes your hands fatigue quicker due to its size and design. In the end both 3DSes have their own advantages and disadvantages, it is just down to your own preference. I'll probably pick a XL up IF they make a special edition for Monster Hunter 4 U. Otherwise I'm sticking with my original 3DS ;)

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PvtOttobot

43. Posted:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Aluwolf wrote:

because you can't blow and look at the screen at the same time.

Damn I have images stuck in my head now.

thanks for sharing.

Up for some multi player? call 0762 NNID PvtOttobot ;) Monster Hunter: Bowmaster for the win!! -//- Zelda: Twilight Princess but HD and WAY better please -//- Ghost Recon Phantoms: Two year vet... still not on Wii U. -//- Life: Skateboarding, Working out, Bass and above all, God.

Nintendo Network ID: PvtOttobot | Twitter: PvtOttobot

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WaveWarlock

44. Posted:

dumedum wrote:

psxsage wrote:

I could never go back to a non XL for a few reasons

1. The screen size on the original is too small which makes positioning the 3D effect to make it work far more difficult.(Much bigger "sweet" spot on the XL by far)
2. The original screen is too small period for my tastes for general viewing
3. The original is VERY uncomfortable to hold due to it's size and design.
4. The original is a fingerprint magnet and drove me crazy to look at without wiping it off constantly
5. The Original had/has the issue where there was not enough clearance between the screens when they were closed resulting in scratching of the screen without the use of screen protectors (which i hate screen protectors personally)
6. The original from my OWN experience seemed to be less durable on the hinge side of things as i had two break on me with VERY gentle use (opened and closed a lot but very gently so never in pockets never by the corners etc) the XL feels more solid IMO and the hinges feel more sturdy.
7. The Battery on the XL lasts longer (for for a handheld is a HUGE thing) for me using 3D around an hour or more longer this may be more if not using 3D.

The only advantage i see the original as having is the speakers are a bit louder than the ones on the XL but nether the 3DS or the XL have fantastic speakers by any stretch so i usually use headphones anyways.

I pretty much disagree with all these points, but number 5 is not true. All you have to do is put that white thingy that came with the 3DS and wipe the screen from time to time.

If anybody cares about a brighter picture, than go with the original. Also, the original has that amazing next gen sparkly 80's multicake layered design, where as the XL looks like it belongs in the Dsi XL family, nothing to write home about with it's boring cheaper design, but it IS more comfy, i'll admit.

XL is dim, looks a little cheap and uninspired design wise, games don't look as sharp/crisp and the 3D at least i found wasn't as pronounced, crisp or striking. The 3DS's screens were originally that' small for a reason. I didn't care for the Ds'i' XL either, those giant screens made DS games look like crap. :P

I did a comparison between RE: Revelations on both my original and XL, and the original won without question.
Revelatons 3D wasn't as effective on the XL, the PQ looked a little flat, softer and more jaggedy and the dimmer PQ made it look less alive. But when i looked over to my original 3DS, the PQ was just stunning.... I remember being pretty disappointed, because i wanted to love my XL, but i ended up hating it.....Outside of playing VC games in 1:1 which actually looked wonderful! where as games in 1:1 on the original produced one tiny a** screen, to the point of being comparable to a wrist watch.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

psxsage

45. Posted:

PvtOttobot wrote:

psxsage wrote:

Personally i find the high gloss plastic to look more "kiddy" then plain black matte on my XL... but as as 34 year old man just figured i'd share my opinion on that one.

As a 17 year old high schooler, bright red and blue and curved edges (as opposed to a metallic red squared off design) has 'for kids' written all over it, But it's up to you. Even if you disagree, you're actually agreeing with me more in that the XL is far preferable ;)

Indeed i do @PvtOttobot and you make a good point about the Red/Blue but that's why i opted for Black/Black

www.youtube.com/channel/UCU6bsOtsK8T5BA1zTZ1458g (My channel Liquidevil Gaming) You have to copy paste the link for some odd reason.
Cosmo black 3DSXL Friend code = 2681-1121-3963
Playstation 3,4 PSN Name = Psxsage
Galaxy Note 3,Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Android Kitkat, Emulator heaven

AuthorMessage
Avatar

psxsage

46. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

dumedum wrote:

psxsage wrote:

I could never go back to a non XL for a few reasons

1. The screen size on the original is too small which makes positioning the 3D effect to make it work far more difficult.(Much bigger "sweet" spot on the XL by far)
2. The original screen is too small period for my tastes for general viewing
3. The original is VERY uncomfortable to hold due to it's size and design.
4. The original is a fingerprint magnet and drove me crazy to look at without wiping it off constantly
5. The Original had/has the issue where there was not enough clearance between the screens when they were closed resulting in scratching of the screen without the use of screen protectors (which i hate screen protectors personally)
6. The original from my OWN experience seemed to be less durable on the hinge side of things as i had two break on me with VERY gentle use (opened and closed a lot but very gently so never in pockets never by the corners etc) the XL feels more solid IMO and the hinges feel more sturdy.
7. The Battery on the XL lasts longer (for for a handheld is a HUGE thing) for me using 3D around an hour or more longer this may be more if not using 3D.

The only advantage i see the original as having is the speakers are a bit louder than the ones on the XL but nether the 3DS or the XL have fantastic speakers by any stretch so i usually use headphones anyways.

I pretty much disagree with all these points, but number 5 is not true. All you have to do is put that white thingy that came with the 3DS and wipe the screen from time to time.

If anybody cares about a brighter picture, than go with the original. Also, the original has that amazing next gen sparkly 80's multicake layered design, where as the XL looks like it belongs in the Dsi XL family, nothing to write home about with it's boring cheaper design, but it IS more comfy, i'll admit.

XL is dim, looks a little cheap and uninspired design wise, games don't look as sharp/crisp and the 3D at least i found wasn't as pronounced, crisp or striking. The 3DS's screens were originally that' small for a reason. I didn't care for the Ds'i' XL either, those giant screens made DS games look like crap. :P

I did a comparison between RE: Revelations on both my original and XL, and the original won without question.
Revelatons 3D wasn't as effective on the XL, the PQ looked a little flat, softer and more jaggedy and the dimmer PQ made it look less alive. But when i looked over to my original 3DS, the PQ was just stunning.... I remember being pretty disappointed, because i wanted to love my XL, but i ended up hating it.....Outside of playing VC games in 1:1 which actually looked wonderful! where as games in 1:1 on the original produced one tiny a** screen, to the point of being comparable to a wrist watch.

Well that wasn't exactly addressing each point i made really...But among the few you did....

Several reviews both professional and user have pointed out getting the sweet spot on the 3DS XL is ..way WAY easier than the old 3DS is. Getting that spot and maintaining it on the old 3DS basically requires not moving in the slightest the XL on the other hand is more forgiving. As per which 3D effect looks better? Iv'e seen both and i could argue either way.

As far as design i definitely prefer the Matte Black of the black XL there is a reason most professional Laptops/Desktops are Matte Black and not shiny ultra smudgy Plastic like the old 3DS is...it just looks...toyish. As far as Build quality with the originals issues of screen marking and the multiple pictures/threads you can find online of broken hinges i would easily argue in favor of the XL here.

I will agree the DS games look "meh" on the XL however i kept my DS lite for DS games of which isn't many at this point for me that i still play anymore.

The brighter picture argument i feel is more or less moot as on normal settings the XL and the old 3DS look about the same. To achieve the massive extra brightness extra level the 3DS has it requires being plugged in....which really defeats the purpose of a handheld system..if i have to use an AC cord and stay near an outlet chances are i'm using my PC or my PS3/PS4. And even if you COULD use the extra brightness level on the old 3DS without an AC cord the battery life is already "meh" on the old 3DS and still only about an hour better on the XL...the last thing i'd want with a portable is to kill an already short battery life even faster.

We could go back and forth on opinions all day @waveboy but after all that's precisely what most of being discussed here is opinion and i hope you displaying yours and me mine helped the OP make his or her decision easier.

Happy gaming

Edited on by psxsage

www.youtube.com/channel/UCU6bsOtsK8T5BA1zTZ1458g (My channel Liquidevil Gaming) You have to copy paste the link for some odd reason.
Cosmo black 3DSXL Friend code = 2681-1121-3963
Playstation 3,4 PSN Name = Psxsage
Galaxy Note 3,Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Android Kitkat, Emulator heaven

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lalivero

47. Posted:

psxsage wrote:

Well that wasn't exactly addressing each point i made really...But among the few you did....

Several reviews both professional and user have pointed out getting the sweet spot on the 3DS XL is ..way WAY easier than the old 3DS is. Getting that spot and maintaining it on the old 3DS basically requires not moving in the slightest the XL on the other hand is more forgiving. As per which 3D effect looks better? Iv'e seen both and i could argue either way.

As far as design i definitely prefer the Matte Black of the black XL there is a reason most professional Laptops/Desktops are Matte Black and not shiny ultra smudgy Plastic like the old 3DS is...it just looks...toyish. As far as Build quality with the originals issues of screen marking and the multiple pictures/threads you can find online of broken hinges i would easily argue in favor of the XL here.

I will agree the DS games look "meh" on the XL however i kept my DS lite for DS games of which isn't many at this point for me that i still play anymore.

The brighter picture argument i feel is more or less moot as on normal settings the XL and the old 3DS look about the same. To achieve the massive extra brightness extra level the 3DS has it requires being plugged in....which really defeats the purpose of a handheld system..if i have to use an AC cord and stay near an outlet chances are i'm using my PC or my PS3/PS4. And even if you COULD use the extra brightness level on the old 3DS without an AC cord the battery life is already "meh" on the old 3DS and still only about an hour better on the XL...the last thing i'd want with a portable is to kill an already short battery life even faster.

We could go back and forth on opinions all day @waveboy but after all that's precisely what most of being discussed here is opinion and i hope you displaying yours and me mine helped the OP make his or her decision easier.

Happy gaming

Hmm...

From what I see, the original is easier to get the sweet spot in a good spot(although what I say next could be part of the reason why). Overall, when it comes to the 3D effect, the original seems to show it off better(that ghosting effect on the XL....horrified squeal). The bigger screen on the XL is one of the few reasons I'd prefer the XL though, obviously.

As far as the matte or glossy design is concerned(have a black one of both in front of me now), it's kind of a toss up. Aside from it being a fingerprint magnet and more glare, I like the glossy original look. Feel wise, the XL is a bit more comfortable( the original isn't really that much of a problem to me either really since I don't have huge hands) and feels better overall. The XL is not entirely without screen marking though as I often get the circle pad marking the upper half. Btw, I find the XL's hinges to be more accident prone as the one on my blue XL broke(good riddance to that hideous thing) but original is still fine.

Seems like nothing more needs to be said about DS games...moving on.

Hmm...the XL seems slightly brighter on level 5, not counting the 6th level from charging the original. The battery on the XL is better, too.

As far as colors are concerned, I hate all of them honestly. What were they thinking launching red and blue in NA? If we got that absolutely beautiful orange model that Japan has(button wise too), I'd happily toss both my current models to the curb without a second thought. We need more orange stuff and not all this boring black/white/red/blue blah.

That is all.

...formerly - Chriiis

Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

48. Posted:

I thought people said the 3D was better on the XL, not worse...lol.
And colors don't really bother me anyway, gonna make a custom skin for it eventually like with my original. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

sinalefa

49. Posted:

@psxsage

I have never had any problems with hinges, but my cosmo black is scratched from the design flaw. I thought the white thing between the screens would help but that was not enough for me. The lower screen is scratched from usage, but that was my fault for not listening to a friend that warned me about using screen protectors.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lalivero

50. Posted:

@Xiao_Pai As Wave put it:

also i find that the stereoscopic 3D effect is more pronounced and crisp on the original

...not to mention that ghosting...

For the colors, I just threw that in because I prefer how official models are over custom skins really. That orange XL model Japan has is simply way too beautiful; sucks we won't get something like it over here, just the same boring blue/white/red/black...it's like they give us everything but orange. >_>

Edited on by Lalivero

...formerly - Chriiis

Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WaveWarlock

51. Posted:

Awww, no love for Aqua blue? It, along with the Polar White DS Lite And indigo GBA(Not SP) are the 3 most gorgeous looking hand helds imo.

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Giygas_95

52. Posted:

In my opinion, the XL is superior in almost every way imaginable. It still seems to have the screen problem while closed though, so screen protectors are a good idea if you can tolerate them (I can luckily for me because I know they bother some people). The speakers are a little quieter, sure, but the original's were never that good to begin with either, and don't measure up to the speaker quality of, say, the DSi. I tested that, and found that if you turn the DSi's full volume down about two notches (a pretty big drop in sound) it's about equal to the original 3DS's full volume. The XL is even a little bit worse than that, which is irritating considering my brother's iPhone practically drowns out anything I'm doing even when he has it set to a fairly low volume. Man, I wish they'd make those 3DS speakers like the ones on the iPhone...On the other hand, it's more comfortable, it has much better picture quality (in my opinion at least), and a better battery life. Definitely worth the extra cash if you can afford it.

Giygas_95

Nintendo Network ID: Supersonic_Flyer

AuthorMessage
Avatar

psxsage

53. Posted:

@Chriiis Orange is for Traffic cones...Halloween..a device i'm going to carry all over the place? Yuck..Seriously i can't imagine as a grown man carrying around an orange device of any kind any sooner than i could pink. Granted like most of this discussion that's subjective and opinion but as a man i'd be embarrassed personally. We clearly have VERY different color tastes :p Which is of course fine :)

@Giygas_95 As far as the nub making marks while closed on the XL? never happened to me thus far and i'd be happy to take pictures to show that.

@Chriiis I'm not sure where you get this ghosting from? Iv'e never noticed it on my XL? And i have owned two originals in the past...Nor have i seen it mentioned in any professional review done in fact all iv'e read/watched (and experienced myself) is that the 3D effect is vastly improved since the sweet spot to make it work is far larger than on the old 3DS.

@Waveboy Agreed those are some awesome color choices

www.youtube.com/channel/UCU6bsOtsK8T5BA1zTZ1458g (My channel Liquidevil Gaming) You have to copy paste the link for some odd reason.
Cosmo black 3DSXL Friend code = 2681-1121-3963
Playstation 3,4 PSN Name = Psxsage
Galaxy Note 3,Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Android Kitkat, Emulator heaven

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lalivero

54. Posted:

@psxsage It's when you see like a double image when having 3d on, seemingly more noticeable the higher up your slider is. It's enough dealing with the sweet spot, so to have this on top of it makes the 3D a nuisance at times(sad to say because I love it). The 3D is easier on the eyes with the original if you ask me, partly due to this. A quick Google search will give you plenty of things to look at on it. As @Giygas_95 pointed out, the XL still has the 'closing mark' problem, even if to a lesser degree, as I mentioned above.

As for color choice, aside from black/white giving it a more 'professional' look, what the heck do being a grown man and color choice have to do with each other, ha? O_o

Either way, I definitely wouldn't be opposed to that orange one releasing here for Halloween; maybe I'd ship you one as well...and trust me, I'm not the only one who gave it a positive reaction, heheh...

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/10/two_new_limited_edit...

...formerly - Chriiis

Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

psxsage

55. Posted:

Chriiis wrote:

@psxsage It's when you see like a double image when having 3d on, seemingly more noticeable the higher up your slider is. It's enough dealing with the sweet spot, so to have this on top of it makes the 3D a nuisance at times(sad to say because I love it). The 3D is easier on the eyes with the original if you ask me, partly due to this. A quick Google search will give you plenty of things to look at on it. As @Giygas_95 pointed out, the XL still has the 'closing mark' problem, even if to a lesser degree, as I mentioned above.

As for color choice, aside from black/white giving it a more 'professional' look, what the heck do being a grown man and color choice have to do with each other, ha? O_o

Either way, I definitely wouldn't be opposed to that orange one releasing here for Halloween; maybe I'd ship you one as well...and trust me, I'm not the only one who gave it a positive reaction, heheh...

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/10/two_new_limited_edit...

I know WHAT ghosting is i'm saying i'm not sure what you are talking about on the XL iv'e never noticed it.

As far as the sweet spot yes it's a problem but it's a much BIGGER problem for the older 3DS with smaller screens,the XL has a much bigger sweet spot making it easier to manage (Which this is the only time really you'd see ghosting is if your holding it outside of the sweet spot which is much harder to keep in line on the older 3DS as mentioned in several reviews)

You do still have to find the sweet spot to get the best 3D experience, but that is much easier to do than before, perhaps because of the larger screen. All you really have to do is hold the 3DS XL so that the middle of the screen lines up with your eyes, and you're good to go. You'll be rescuing the princess (or whatever game you like to play) in no time at all. (Taken from http://www.brighthand.com/default.asp?newsID=19394&Review... )

The bigger screen makes 3D gaming less tiring, and offers a larger sweet spot for Nintendo's all-important gaming effect, (Taken from http://www.engadget.com/2012/07/10/nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ )

It provides more immersion by serving up a larger, more forgiving 'sweet spot' for the best 3D effect (taken from http://www.stuff.tv/nintendo/nintendo-3ds-xl/review )

The larger screens mean finding the 3D "sweet spot" is a far more forgiving experience, and the effect seems improved overall for most users ( Taken from http://www.techradar.com/us/reviews/gaming/handheld-consoles/... )

the 3D’s much larger sweet spot meaning you’re saved from that constant head realigning you have to do when playing the original 3DS on bumpy public transport.

It’s all just far more immersive – the opening of Super Mario 3D Land, for one, where the storm roughs up the trees, becomes a dramatic, cinematic vista – and we found ourselves leaving the 3D slider well alone, rather than easing it down after a while like we usually do. (taken from http://www.t3.com/reviews/nintendo-3ds-xl-review )

One other thing you'll notice is not ONE of those reviews mention any ghosting of any sort and all comment on how much better the visual experience is on the XL in general.

While everyone's entitled to an opinion i would say the odds are stacked against yours in this case. Making it no less valid just one in a minority among Professionals and Users alike.

As far as color choice...have you ever worked in an office space and carried around tech items of any sort? I assure you orange/Pink etc are not popular choices. And among adults honestly (not that i'm implying you aren't one) generally colors like that Scream childish. I want a device that looks like it's for an adult not a childrens fisher price toy which Orange/Pink Sort of scream honestly.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCU6bsOtsK8T5BA1zTZ1458g (My channel Liquidevil Gaming) You have to copy paste the link for some odd reason.
Cosmo black 3DSXL Friend code = 2681-1121-3963
Playstation 3,4 PSN Name = Psxsage
Galaxy Note 3,Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Android Kitkat, Emulator heaven

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lalivero

56. Posted:

You can find numerous places where people have discussed about the original being better in regards to the 3D and ghosting as well; It's not a one sided argument, but eh. As I've mentioned before, I find the sweet spot and the effect to be better on the original model, and I'm not the only one here to have shown that experience.

Back to color, um...when did popular = grown up? O_o I don't buy tech of another color because it is popular, I buy it because it's one I like. Unless you specifically have to have certain colored tech, if you are going to look down on someone simply because they aren't using 'grown up colors'(whatever that even means), then that honestly says more about you than the person using the different color.

Also seems as if the lightheartedness in my last post went over you. >_<

Sorry if this is going a bit off topic.

...formerly - Chriiis

Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

psxsage

57. Posted:

@Chriiis It's not a matter of lightheartedness or not just stating my opinion on color is all. Personally i find colors like Orange/Pink/bright yellow etc in the hands of an adult to look childish. I'm not going to judge you or anyone else for it but for me? It doesn't suit me at all in the slightest. I like all my Devices Black/Black or White/White. As far as the Being better 3D on the old 3DS i haven't seen a credible source for that side of the argument just folks who own the Old 3DS and not the XL. I'd love to see some credible professional reviews sharing your opinion on the matter,i'm not saying they don't exist iv'e just yet to see any. As far as Users go i think iv'e seen a single case of someone owning both or having owned both who preferred the old 3DS. In most cases one has to wonder if it's just people reluctant to pay the extra to upgrade trying to justify keeping the old model (Which is fine ultimately it only matters if you are happy with it or not) I just find it very difficult to see where you are coming from Having owned both and the horrible experience the old 3DS gave me (Enough so to sell it and go with a Vita for several years before coming back and buying a 3DSXL which kept me here instead,Well that and Vita's inferior Library)

Still ultimately i guess to each their own.

Changing the subject a bit did the OP @Jaevel ever make his/her decision?

Edited on by psxsage

www.youtube.com/channel/UCU6bsOtsK8T5BA1zTZ1458g (My channel Liquidevil Gaming) You have to copy paste the link for some odd reason.
Cosmo black 3DSXL Friend code = 2681-1121-3963
Playstation 3,4 PSN Name = Psxsage
Galaxy Note 3,Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Android Kitkat, Emulator heaven

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lalivero

58. Posted:

By lightheartedness, I was referring to where I laughed and linked the NL article here where they announced Japan was getting the new colors and numerous other comments were in favor of (really) liking the orange. I also was unaware that there is such a thing as a 'grown up color'(=/= professional).

Hmm...not sure what you're implying in that second part there because I said earlier in this thread that I have both the original and XL models. That's what I made my comparison with about the 3D effect and all, ha. Seems like you've already made up your mind that I conjured this out of thin air, however.

Didn't intend this to blow up like it did. Kinda why I noted the lightheartedness before... :l

Untitled

Edited on by Lalivero

...formerly - Chriiis

Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BinaryFragger

59. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Awww, no love for Aqua blue? It, along with the Polar White DS Lite And indigo GBA(Not SP) are the 3 most gorgeous looking hand helds imo.

I agree. I thought the original DS looked odd but then Nintendo released this beauty:
Untitled

Edited on by BinaryFragger

BinaryFragger

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7793-8308 | Nintendo Network ID: binaryfragger

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lalivero

60. Posted:

I guess I have a place for the aqua blue because it was my first 3DS and that ^ looks pretty good, but how can someone not like this? D:

Untitled

...formerly - Chriiis

Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero