Forums

Topic: 3DS 2016 Lineup Leak

Posts 41 to 60 of 83

LaserdiscGal

Dankykong wrote:

@BlatantlyHeroic: That's like the mods on here verifying something

Are you questioning our authoritah?

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

shaneoh

WebHead wrote:

@shaneoh: not even just pokemon. Torte city and N Stars sound like big games and 3ds is still selling okay. Also if they're really gonna do the shared ecosystem thing I think waiting till next year for handheld would allow for cheaper components.

Considering we don't know what they are, if they exist, they could sound like anything, big games to haemorrhoid cream. The 3DS might be selling okay in comparison to the Wii U, but it's still falling (something that can't yet be said of the Wii U). Games are pushing the 3DS' hardware to the limit, Smash made that evident a couple of years ago with the exclusion of the Ice Climbers. The 3DS has seen just about all of Nintendo's major IPs, I don't think there is going to be much enthusiasm for more of the same without some new hardware to go with it.

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

WebHead

@shaneoh: no doubt this is the last year of major support for 3ds and wii u, still doubtful about handheld though. I think if handheld launches 2016 it's Japan only.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

GrailUK

Metaldave64 has taken down his leak videos...I have a bad feeling about that.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Rumorlife

Tbh I still don't understand how someone "can tell" Caviar F is a Rhythm Heaven game
Also woohoo on the Niji leak being right, but how hard was it to leak something that was posted a couple days later, and the logos were discovered even sooner. Yawn. But if anything else on that list becomes true then it's a decent leak.

Waluigi wrote:

Dankykong wrote:

@BlatantlyHeroic: That's like the mods on here verifying something

Are you questioning our authoritah?

I don't think that questioned your power to lock threads lol I think it questioned your connections.

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

iKhan

WebHead wrote:

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=196787273&postcount=603 looks like the leak is on the money.

I would be careful though. Very often leaks contain some correct and some incorrect information. The Gematsu Smash Bros leak is a great example of this.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

NintendoFan64

iKhan wrote:

WebHead wrote:

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=196787273&postcount=603 looks like the leak is on the money.

I would be careful though. Very often leaks contain some correct and some incorrect information. The Gematsu Smash Bros leak is a great example of this.

Exactly. Just because he was right about one thing doesn't mean he's right about everything.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Peach64

It doesn't mean everything will be right, but it does prove he has a credible inside contact at the very least. Nintendo's plans can change, as they probably did with the Devil's Third debacle.

Peach64

Ralizah

I don't think anyone is saying that this is exactly how the rest of the year will go for 3DS, with no changes. But it seems like the leaker has earned the benefit of the doubt with regard to his Nintendo insider, at least.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

WebHead

Yeah. Same time wonder why the inside source is doing this. Is it really worth your job? Especially at Nintendo of all places?

WebHead

WebHead

@DarthNocturnal: apparently the guy was scheduled for a zeldainformer interview but cancelled it and has gone radio silent. Ru-Oh.

WebHead

WebHead

@-Red-: yep and a NoA employee probably just lost his/her job.

WebHead

-Green-

WebHead wrote:

Well, that's not so cool.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

iKhan

@Peach64:

It's not just that. Often times "sources" aren't directly working with the leaked information. So they may make guesses and inferences that get transmitted to the leaker and later proved false.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

GrailUK

-Red- wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Well, that's not so cool.

It certainly took skill to do it! What a muppet.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

WebHead

Well if the guy got fired and if SMD likely got a cease and desist from Nintendo then the list is likely pretty accurate.

WebHead

crimsontadpoles

WebHead wrote:

yep and a NoA employee probably just lost his/her job.

If someone loses their job, then it's entirely their fault for breaking a non-disclosure agreement, and I have no sympathy with them.

Besides, I find it's much more fun to have something revealed officially without it getting spoilt by leaks.

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

WebHead

@crimsontadpoles: yeah especially the budgets. No one needed to know about that. It was none of our business and not really relevant info to us. I think it's safe to say that Trev/SMD and his insider are probably screwed.

WebHead

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.