Forums

Topic: 3DS 2016 Lineup Leak

Posts 21 to 40 of 83

IceClimbers

There's nothing outlandish about this leak/rumor at all though. The source has said that the title for that Pokemon game is just a codename, so don't read too much into that. That's probably just Pokemon Z.

As for those codename games, Cadillac is apparently Style Savvy 3, which isn't really all that exciting. Just a late localization.

Edit: Caviar F is probably Rhythm Heaven, with Picross 3D 2 being eShop only most likely.

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Rumorlife

I didn't realize this was the 2nd page lol. Nevermind, I thought the top of this page was OP.

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

Ralizah

The second Disney Magical World getting localized would be great news.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Rumorlife

Nonetheless, anyone saying this seems real, oops? It's obvious guessing, because we have pieces to the puzzle already, like Metroid, DQ, Hyrule Warriors Legends, and a couple other off things, from there you can just insert a few random guesses and after that and it'll probably pan out similar to what the "leak" is. The waves of releases are predictable, the actual games are not usually unless we have some sort of actual hint. The first post "the anime proves that" really hinders the leaker. I can understand the idea that "they HAVE to, it's the 20th birthday", yeah, what if that's what RBGY is for? Pokemon Go? Pokken Tournament? They've dumbed down anniversaries and even skipped a few major ones this gen (WiiU/3DS) except for Mario & Luigi. I don't see why people think anniversaries absolutely warrant a brand spankin new game that's ground breaking and going to change the world.

What ever happened to that idiot who "leaked" Paper Mario U then shut off all her accounts after nobody else could confirm? That's happened a lot lately.

Rumorlife

NintendoFan64

To anyone that thinks Disney Art Academy means it's true:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://e...
That cache was taken a couple of days before the video. I'm not saying that this leak is fake (it very well could be, for all I know), but still, this is something to take note of.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

shaneoh

skywake wrote:

Calling it now. This guy is in it for the ad revenue. Pokemon Rainbow.... Yeah, no.

He managed to boost his subscribers by about 25% in the past couple of days. He's "not in it for channel subscribers," XD

Tsurii wrote:

@shaneoh: We really need this like thingy for forum posts, too haha

Haha, cheers

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

IceClimbers

@NintendoFan64: We should also take note that if this guy is legit, he most likely knew about the game before that.

@DankyKong The anime thing doesn't hinder this leak at all. The Niji/Rainbow title is a codename. It could very well be Pokemon Z.

There's currently nothing hindering the leak. Disney Art Academy and the fact he said that the Wii U version of Mario & Sonic is a summer release and has since been confirmed for June support the leak.

Regardless, NeoGAF is currently in the process of verifying the guy, so we'll know if this is legit or not soon enough.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

NintendoFan64

@IceClimbers Well, yeah, if he is legit, then he definitely would've known about the game before that. What's your point? He could've also put that into the leak if he saw it before making the video. Also, the problem with the codename "Pokemon Rainbow" is that it's something that's existed as a rumor before, so that kinda puts a damper on things. Really, the only thing this leak has going for it with nothing to raise suspicions is the Summer release date for Mario and Sonic.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Rumorlife

@IceClimbers: Lol you really want to defend this leak, and yeah, I know, Rainbow is OBVIOUSLY not the final game version. I never said it was. You've made that point at least twice already. Also you didn't disprove anything I said so why respond?

Rumorlife

-Juice-

Apparently he's been verified by the NeoGAF moderators. Let gen 6.5 commence.

Edited on by -Juice-

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

LzWinky

None of this seems interesting to me...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

shaneoh

BlatantlyHeroic wrote:

Apparently he's been verified by the NeoGAF moderators. Let gen 6.5 commence.

Not true, the person he listed as his source has apparently been confirmed to work at Nintendo. It really verifies nothing.

Bolt_Strike

Well, this lineup is realistically disappointing and uninteresting, so it's definitely feasible. But that Pokemon Rainbow idea seems, off. I don't think Game Freak would make a game like that, or at least not until the end of the series. And this series is definitely not over yet.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

GrailUK

"For what it's worth, the source has been verified. Do with that what you will..." is a million miles away from "Source is verified. OMG WHAT A SCOOP!!! GAH I CAN'T WAIT FOR POKEMON RAINBOW!!!".

So yeah, even the verifier was less than excited by the rumour lol. Still, hope he enjoys the increased traffic to his website and YouTube channel.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

WebHead

This seems legit so far. I don't think we are getting a new handheld this year if it is. It looks like a strong year for 3ds, not a typical year for a Nintendo system getting replaced soon.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Grumblevolcano

@WebHead: But just releasing Fire Emblem Fates automatically makes 2016 a strong year, does any other 3DS games really need to exist

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

shaneoh

WebHead wrote:

This seems legit so far. I don't think we are getting a new handheld this year if it is. It looks like a strong year for 3ds, not a typical year for a Nintendo system getting replaced soon.

Wasn't black 2 & white 2 released after the 3DS came out? There is nothing to say that they won't do the same again, especially if the NX is backwards compatible.

WebHead

@shaneoh: not even just pokemon. Torte city and N Stars sound like big games and 3ds is still selling okay. Also if they're really gonna do the shared ecosystem thing I think waiting till next year for handheld would allow for cheaper components.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.