Forums

Topic: 3DS 2016 Lineup Leak

Posts 1 to 20 of 83

NinChocolate

Everyone's new favorite leak-meister, MetalDave is at it all over again!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0CcemhZq6iw

Otherwise in words from his website:

"The proof shown to me was an internal US marketing budget and scheduling overview for 2016 focusing on Wii U and 3DS.

Nintendo NX Launch games for 2016 besides Zelda NX and marketing focus remain hidden for now
Wii U $34.5 million marketing budget for 2016 total – Zelda Wii U has $10 million with the possibility of the funding being switched to Zelda NX version depending on launch timing in 2016.
3DS $56.25 million marketing budget for 2016 total

3DS release list 2016:
Spring-Early Summer
Mario and Sonic Rio 2016
Nintendo Selects Wave 1
Hyrule Warriors Legends
Disney Art Academy
Bravely Second
Code Name: “Caviar F” (casual friendly smaller budget game)
Metroid Prime: Federation Force

Summer
Code name: “Torte City” big budget unannounced game for all gamers core/all ages
Dragon Quest VII
Code name: “Cadillac” (casual friendly smaller budget game late summer)

Fall-Holiday
3DS Hardware Price Cut
Code name: “N-Stars” big budget game for all ages
Nintendo Selects Wave 2
Code name: “DMW2” possibly Disney Magical World 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Pokémon 20th Anniversary game “Niji” Japanese translation: “Rainbow”"

Edited on by NinChocolate

NinChocolate

Grumblevolcano

Fake for sure, 7th gen isn't happening this year and the anime is proof.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Fake for sure, 7th gen isn't happening this year and the anime is proof.

I think that also tells us something about his credibility regarding his previous "leak".

Octane

NinChocolate

@Grumblevolcano:

They paid for a 20th Anniversary Super Bowl ad, there has to be a 20th anniversary game of some sort to bring that marketing to a focus

NinChocolate

shaneoh

NinChocolate wrote:

@Grumblevolcano:

They paid for a 20th Anniversary Super Bowl ad, there has to be a 20th anniversary game of some sort to bring that marketing to a focus

Z maybe? Or was it red blue and yellow?

Okay, wild speculation here, he focused a bit on this game called "torte city," torte is a type of cake, and what do gamers know about cake? That it's a lie. HEADSPLOSION! THE VIDEOS ARE A LIE! ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!

Yeah, you can see how much stock I'm putting in these videos.

Edited on by shaneoh

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

Grumblevolcano

@NinChocolate: According to the anime, we should be getting Z this year for 3DS otherwise why does the anime season's title include Z? I think that is our 20th anniversary game..

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

iKhan

@NinChocolate: What is this guy's record?

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

DefHalan

Can anyone post the list of what he said so we don't have to watch this video? (Nonally these threads get locked for advertising)

NinChocolate wrote:

@Grumblevolcano:

Pokemon Go

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Grumblevolcano

@DefHalan: Most of the titles in the video were just codenames, the ones that weren't were the ones we already knew, Federation Force still exists and the Pokemon game is Pokemon Rainbow.

Grumblevolcano

NintendoFan64

Excuse me, but wasn't Pokemon Rainbow the rumored title for gen 6?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Grumblevolcano

@NintendoFan64: Didn't make my post clear enough, Federation Force still existing and Pokemon Rainbow are the unconfirmed stuff.

Grumblevolcano

NinChocolate

iKhan wrote:

@NinChocolate: What is this guy's record?

I have no idea about this guy. All the Nintendo news sites seem to have taken their pick of some NX rumors he's made videos about recently. Nintendolife posted about a FF rumor saying "a YouTuber with a reasonably solid track record when it comes to rumours ", but despite that statement haven't posted more recent rumors from him, which is curious.
GoNintendo's editor also says he has a history of "trustworthiness" and have covered more of his videos.

I simply saw the video and decided to roll on with this guy's recent momentum. Who knows anything except that most people love cheering or sneering at a Nintendo rumor in times of little information from Japan

NinChocolate

skywake

Calling it now. This guy is in it for the ad revenue. Pokemon Rainbow.... Yeah, no.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

NinChocolate

I posted above the write-up of the video's contents.

It's quite unbelievable that this guy has been shown internal communication of NoA by a staff member, but that's his bold claim. At the same time, after the bizarre incident that was the firing of a treehouse worker for blabbing about ongoings within Nintendo on some unknown podcast, something like this maybe isn't completely impossible, in that there are apparently insiders willing to see what they can get away with. Not unheard of by any means

NinChocolate

DefHalan

Wow, lots of Code Name series games... who knew Code Name Steam did so well?
kidding

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

LaserdiscGal

Untitled

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

nitrolink

The codenames are probably misleading. Torte City could be a Kirby game for all we know.

nitrolink

HandheldGuru97

Well, well...this sure is interesting. I'm going to take all of this with a grain of salt until we get final word (especially with that Pokémon rumor!) Still there is a lot in there that makes sense. Nintendo Selects First and Second wave makes sense, technically the first way isn't "confirmed" (but that's another story), so there is legitimacy there. A 3DS price cut also should be expected. The (original) 3DS XL never got an official price drop (although most stores have lowered it to $150-160) and the New 3DS will need a drop ahead of the NX.
Some of the other games like Code Name DMW2; Disney Magical World 2 easy, that should be an expected localization as I'm positive the first game did pretty good. And then Disney Art Academy listings popped up right around the time this video was posted!
Now for what doesn't make much sense.
"Code name: “Torte City” big budget unannounced game for all gamers core/all ages" I haven't Bloody idea what this could be, and I don't know.....something seems off about it. But we'll see; if this a big budget summer release for the 3DS, hm it'll be certainly interesting.
N-Stars, that's another interesting title with a lot of possiblities. But what is it??? An amiibo game??? A 3DS Nintendo All Star game...seems, again, a little off
Then the biggest gamble of them all; Pokémon Rainbow. Now, as those above me have said; there hasn't been one Pokémon generation since Gen 1 that there hasn't been a Pokémon Rainbow rumor (hell that's what most people thought X & Y were before the announcement!) This one is where I take the salt truck and dump the salt all over. You better be damn, damn confident in your source to put something like that out there!! So that's the one I'll keep my eye on the most. Pokémon Day is Saturday, so we could very well get a Z, X2/Y2, ZX/ZY, Delta Emerald Z, or Rainbow (I think got all the rumored variants ) announcement then. So we shall see, we will see...
(Also Pokémon Rumble World's retail release wasn't mentioned, for spring releases and that was just confirmed a few days ago....)

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Pokefanmum82

i doubt this very much. some of them i can see coming, others I doubt especially about the NX

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.