Forums

Topic: 3DS 2013 line up (quite unexpected japanes stuff inside)

Posts 21 to 25 of 25

DarkLloyd

Etrian Odyssey IV is coming in feburary i believe, and the first post image looks spot on from what it looks like to me seem to be the order of when each one is releasing after the other

DarkLloyd

kkslider5552000

Sony_70 wrote:

Everything in this list could be true. Only one I sort of doubt is Time Travelers.

Well true but Time Travelers COULD sell in America. They just need to take advantage of the fact that people know Level 5 while simultaneously appealing to the 999 fans. It could actually sell. It is possible.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

TheKingOfTown

Didn't Code of Princess already come out in America? Or is this a European list?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

RetroGBHippie92

TheKingofTown wrote:

Didn't Code of Princess already come out in America? Or is this a European list?

It's a European list dude, the info was released by Nintendo of Spain apparently, but this is a leak so we don't know for sure whether Europe is getting all of these titles or not.
Either way i'm importing all the good titles when they come out, i'm not waiting for Nintendo of Australia to localise these games here.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

TheKingOfTown

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

TheKingofTown wrote:

It's a European list dude, the info was released by Nintendo of Spain apparently, but this is a leak so we don't know for sure whether Europe is getting all of these titles or not.
Either way i'm importing all the good titles when they come out, i'm not waiting for Nintendo of Australia to localise these games here.

Oh. How did I miss that?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.