Forums

Topic: 3DS 2013 line up (quite unexpected japanes stuff inside)

Posts 1 to 20 of 25

SuperCharlie78

Hi everyone, I'm Carlo from Italy and I'm new in NL community, sorry for my poor english of course

Well, it appears that today a spanish videogames website posted an article about a press event in which a spanish Nintendo PR, Omar Alvarez, hosted a presentation of Paper Mario: Sticker Star

After bothering with this title being their star release of the holiday season, he showed some slides about the game, and a very stunning, "OMG JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT" slide like the following:

http://s14.postimage.org/mtbv7ix81/DSCF3312.jpg

Soon it seems they were forced (maybe by Nintendo Ninjas) to remove this slide from the website, and one of the admins (I may suppose) went to say:
" Lamentamos lo ocurrido. Se trata de un error. Esa información no tenía que aparecer en la noticia."
as you can see in the comments below... that's just like "We're sorry for what happened. This is a mistake. That information shouldn't have appeared in the article."

What do you think?

You know, my hype-o-meter went over 9.999.999

Edited on by SuperCharlie78

SuperCharlie78

SuperCharlie78

im writing from a ps3 now, i've just realized that maybe you can't see the pic. Really sorry for that. When my wife decides to go bed i will fix this, and provide alink to the named website, called viciojuegos.com, or .es dont remember. Please be patient.

SuperCharlie78

moomoo

For what it's worth, your English is pretty much perfect. Definitely better than most English-speaking people on the internet.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

SuperCharlie78

moomoo wrote:

For what it's worth, your English is pretty much perfect. Definitely better than most English-speaking people on the internet.

Thank you very much, I didn't expect this

Ok my wife finally went to sleep and I gained new possession of my PC, just to delight you all.

I think I was able to fix the image link in the OP by hosting it somewhere (quite simple, I'm not that bad at using computers after all)

And this is the spanish website from where it all happened, it seems the Nintendo PR talked something he probably was not allowed to, and I believe they somehow leaked the best european Nintendo Direct to date.

http://www.viciojuegos.com/noticia/Asistimos-a-la-presentacio...

SuperCharlie78

Happy_Mask

Indeed, your English is superb. :3
But awesome!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

xBASSxMONSTAx

Your English is better than mine and it's my only language.

Nice share. I only care for luigi mansion as I've been waiting for the sequel for many years.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

SubBronze

PROJECT X ZONE?!? What a unexpected yet wonderful suprise, especially since it didn't sell well at all in Japan.

Also, your English is 99% perfect, I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't tell us

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

moomoo

That is a very nice find. EX Troopers, Time Travelers, Bravely Default, Project X Zone: All games I want to play.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

kkslider5552000

please let this be true. All of it. I will buy all these games. Around launch if possible.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

TheDreamingHawk

I want Time travelers and Bravely default so badly... Please be true!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

RR529

Hope this is true! Bravely Default, Project X Zone, EX Troopers, and Time Travelers!?!

Awesome!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SuperCharlie78

living the Nintendo Life is pretty good, you can improve a foreign language while tasting your Nintendo news XD

speaking about that, maybe Thomas Whitehead would post this one tomorrow?

Please consider that, on NeoGaf it seems, they're saying that in the past some "too happy" Nintendo PR from Spain or other countries have shared some incorrect news, but if you keep in mind that Omar Alvarez is a good guy and he's used to host this kind of events where they show slides on a TV, and the very fact they removed almost all of the pics from the event THAT quickly makes me think this is kind of true, like the PR was showing them the huge amount of games they're going to bring from the land of the rising sun next year.

anyway, I really enjoy your community and I'm pleased to finally form part of it, I'm a mod from the 3DS room in a videogames forum community (spaziogamesforum.it, there I'm Charlie...) and Nintendo Life is simply precious for us, every day. The curious fact is that I registered today, before all of this happened, for the very purpose of inviting one of the newsers to bring a Feature article, or maybe a talking point (you know what I mean) about the frightening difference between the japanese and the european line up.
I decided to do this after the same old news from Japan telling how the 3DS is outselling all the other console combined, while things aren't going that well in Europe.
Long story short, this increased my frustration at a new level.

Buzzi, another huge 3DS fan, a friend of mine from the same videogames community, is even more frustrated by this situation, and created a Facebook group about the lack of localizations of japanese games on 3DS, and english is the language he has wisely chosen!
I'm sure you're interested in helping us in every possible way.

Maybe I can provide you a link to this FB group tomorrow.

Thanks you all, and good gaming!

SuperCharlie78

Void

If it is true, and they are coming over here, Nintendo probably wanted to save the news for E3 or a Nintendo Direct, and if this is true... What of Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonder Land 3D, Dragon Quest: Rocket Slime Heroes 3D, and Rune Factory 4?

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

SuperCharlie78

Void wrote:

If it is true, and they are coming over here, Nintendo probably wanted to save the news for E3 or a Nintendo Direct, and if this is true... What of Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonder Land 3D, Dragon Quest: Rocket Slime Heroes 3D, and Rune Factory 4?

Etrian Odyssey IV is missing too, as well as plenty of other games, but we're not exactly in the position to complain about not being able to play ALL the games made in Japan XD

Give me this stuff for now, for real, and I'm sure I've got something to do while they're considering to bring something else

SuperCharlie78

RetroGBHippie92

I can't wait for Bravely Default, Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon and Code of Princess. We still haven't got Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked and Paper Mario: Sticker Star. So many great games, man Nintendo and third parties have planned well for the year coming!

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

Hokori

Sweet, if these all are downloadable I'll get them for sure

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

shingi_70

Everything in this list could be true. Only one I sort of doubt is Time Travelers.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.