3DS Forum

Topic: 2013 truly IS the year of 3DS, but what is missing for YOU?

Showing 81 to 95 of 95

AuthorMessage

Lalivero

81. Posted:

Scollurio wrote:

Just tuning in on the Zelda 2D/3D discussion. Technically and most of the time the new Zelda might play like 2D but you still can do that "paperize" mode where you're changing perspective in 3D kinda like in paper mario sticker star. So I'd say it's a 2D gameplay Zelda (which I prefer to the 3D ones) with 3D elements. Whatever it is, it's Zelda based upon my most favourite world and might ignite my love for the franchise again (died long ago after LTTP). So bring it on!

Someone who actually gets it. It's a real shame, although somewhat funny, how everyone takes the whole 2D/3D so literally.

Chrono_Cross wrote:

I believe the 3DS would be the best system of choice for Nintendo to develop new entries in absent franchises (i.e. Wave Race, F-Zero, Ice Climbers, Diddy Kong Racing and Star Fox).

That's a great idea. It's almost like they forget that they have older IPs that have vanished that they could be bringing up to modern day.

Edited on by Lalivero

...formerly - Chriiis

Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

82. Posted:

GBA titles in e-shop. It's kind of a slap to a big portion of Nintendo fans to not make them available for a price. An e-reader... logical. The most doubtful addition to happen that I would love is mp4 vid.

Nothings perfect for everybody, and I still adore the 3DS.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage

nastobi123

83. Posted:

once Mario Golf gets released and Poke X too, im done .

nastobi123

AuthorMessage

Rapido

84. Posted:

Uhm,, Port one of the Wild Arms games for 3DS or a whole new Wild Arms Game for WiiU or a sequel to Legend of Legaia. :)

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

AuthorMessage

MisterTipp

85. Posted:

1. A proper online network, with friends and such. Perhaps that might get included in the MiiVerse update?
2. A bigger Virtual Console store. More gameboy! More NES! More GBA! Where's the Pokemon? Where's the gameboy color Dragon Warrio 1+2? Damn it! So much missed potentiality!
3. Majoras Mask 3D.
4. Well, Mother 3 on the 3DS virtual console wouldn't be bad. It would actually make me quite happy.

Edited on by theblackdragon

MisterTipp

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

86. Posted:

At least have all the ambassador games up for everyone to purchase. I'm so annoyed about people talking about Sacred Stones when I can't buy it myself...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Cesco

87. Posted:

If I can dream... all the Neo geo games available on the 3DS Virtual console, but especially Metal Slug and Neo Turf Masters... that would be a dream come true for me ^___^

Edited on by Cesco

Cesco

AuthorMessage

mugabuga

88. Posted:

SSB on the 3DS would be amazing.

mugabuga

AuthorMessage

Windy

89. Posted:

Whats missing for me is an Online co-op RPG. Animal Crossing will be close to filling that void but I would rather see a Dragon Quest, or Final Fantasy, or better yet a Zelda Type game with full online co-op. It doesnt have to be an MMORPG it could be 2 to 4 players which I would actually prefer over an MMorpg. Fantasy Life would be awesome in this way if thats the way they did it.

This is what made Phantasy Star Online a rEally cool game. The DS version of Phantasy Star Was just Brilliant. I would be happy with just a conversion with upgraded Graphics and a couple new levels :) for 3DS

Edited on by Windy

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

90. Posted:

Contra. Where the F*** is Contra?
At this rate, Konami will most likely outsource Contra to a talentless Western Dev. Here comes a new breed of Gears of War. :p

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

91. Posted:

The series already got a proper send-off with Contra 4. We don't need anymore, to be honest.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

92. Posted:

Rapido wrote:

Uhm, Port one of the Wild Arms games for 3DS or a whole new Wild Arms Game for WiiU or a sequel to Legend of Legaia. :)

Both of which are Sony Properties...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

93. Posted:

Metroid. Other M or Mirror of Fate's style would fit great for 3D

More dark games like Castlevania or Resident Evil. I love colorful graphics as much as anyone but other color palettes would be nice.

WarioWare (at least I have the ambassadors one).

More western games. Not many, just enough to get some variety.

A couple of good FPS. Not having even one after more than 2 years in the market is ridiculous.

Account system. I don't wanna lose all my downloads if something happens to my handheld.

@WaveBoy Contra 4 was already made by westerners: WayForward.

Edited on by DarkCoolEdge

Currently playing: check my backloggery
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

MetalKingShield

94. Posted:

I would love to see...

1. A proper 3D Zelda. I do love the 2D games, but ever since I played Pilotwings Resort/Ocarina of Time 3D I've wondered what an original 3D Zelda would be like on the system. The 3DS is too good not to have a Wind Waker-style Zelda, in my opinion.

2. Metroid. Ideally, it would be proper 2D and use sprites, but even a polygon one would work if it felt as good as New Super Mario Bros 2. I could also understand if they made one like Other M, but refined the formula a bit.

3. Dragon Quest. I don't necessarily want Dragon Quest XI on the system, but Dragon Quest IX was too good an experience not to build on in some way.

MetalKingShield

AuthorMessage

Peachy

95. Posted:

1. A Castlevania more along the lines of the GBA and DS titles. Mirror of Fate just doesn't look good to me.
2. A Yoshi adventure without baby Mario, baby Luigi, etc.
3. An adventure set in the Mushroom World where you play as a Boo. I have no idea what the story or controls would be though.

Edited on by Peachy

Never thought I'd love the pink/white 3DS XL ♥
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
3DS Friend Code: I'll post it eventually xD