Forums

Topic: 2013 truly IS the year of 3DS, but what is missing for YOU?

Posts 81 to 89 of 89

Snagrio

At least have all the ambassador games up for everyone to purchase. I'm so annoyed about people talking about Sacred Stones when I can't buy it myself...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Cesco

If I can dream... all the Neo geo games available on the 3DS Virtual console, but especially Metal Slug and Neo Turf Masters... that would be a dream come true for me ^___^

Edited on by Cesco

Cesco

mugabuga

SSB on the 3DS would be amazing.

mugabuga

Windy

Whats missing for me is an Online co-op RPG. Animal Crossing will be close to filling that void but I would rather see a Dragon Quest, or Final Fantasy, or better yet a Zelda Type game with full online co-op. It doesnt have to be an MMORPG it could be 2 to 4 players which I would actually prefer over an MMorpg. Fantasy Life would be awesome in this way if thats the way they did it.

This is what made Phantasy Star Online a rEally cool game. The DS version of Phantasy Star Was just Brilliant. I would be happy with just a conversion with upgraded Graphics and a couple new levels for 3DS

Edited on by Windy

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

CanisWolfred

Rapido wrote:

Uhm, Port one of the Wild Arms games for 3DS or a whole new Wild Arms Game for WiiU or a sequel to Legend of Legaia.

Both of which are Sony Properties...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DarkCoolEdge

Metroid. Other M or Mirror of Fate's style would fit great for 3D

More dark games like Castlevania or Resident Evil. I love colorful graphics as much as anyone but other color palettes would be nice.

WarioWare (at least I have the ambassadors one).

More western games. Not many, just enough to get some variety.

A couple of good FPS. Not having even one after more than 2 years in the market is ridiculous.

Account system. I don't wanna lose all my downloads if something happens to my handheld.

@WaveBoy Contra 4 was already made by westerners: WayForward.

Edited on by DarkCoolEdge

Currently playing: check my backloggery
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter:

MetalKingShield

I would love to see...

1. A proper 3D Zelda. I do love the 2D games, but ever since I played Pilotwings Resort/Ocarina of Time 3D I've wondered what an original 3D Zelda would be like on the system. The 3DS is too good not to have a Wind Waker-style Zelda, in my opinion.

2. Metroid. Ideally, it would be proper 2D and use sprites, but even a polygon one would work if it felt as good as New Super Mario Bros 2. I could also understand if they made one like Other M, but refined the formula a bit.

3. Dragon Quest. I don't necessarily want Dragon Quest XI on the system, but Dragon Quest IX was too good an experience not to build on in some way.

MetalKingShield

Peachy

1. A Castlevania more along the lines of the GBA and DS titles. Mirror of Fate just doesn't look good to me.
2. A Yoshi adventure without baby Mario, baby Luigi, etc.
3. An adventure set in the Mushroom World where you play as a Boo. I have no idea what the story or controls would be though.

Edited on by Peachy

Never thought I'd love the pink/white 3DS XL ♥
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
3DS Friend Code: I'll post it eventually xD

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.