Forums

Topic: 2013 truly IS the year of 3DS, but what is missing for YOU?

Posts 41 to 60 of 89

Klimbatize

A black 3DS XL in NA.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

bezerker99

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Metroid. And maybe a 3D Zelda. I tend to not get into 2D games near as much as 3D ones, so I may skip this one. (If you think I'm not a "true" Zelda fan then you're just a fanboy.) Oh, and Miiverse. Almost forgot about that one!

It would be great to see a 2D Metroid for the 3DS!! How could I have forgot that franchise?

Also, I wish there was a Wii U version of New Leaf to compliment the 3DS version that's coming soon. (I'm thinking along the lines of how MH3U for 3DS and Wii U have that cross-save feature). Would be nice to go from the 3DS version to a potential home console version. I'll keep dreamin' in the meantime....................................

Void

6ch6ris6 wrote:

missing for me?

money to buy all these great games

Oh, yes, this, so much this.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

kkslider5552000

We need another Golden Sun. The last game ended on a cliffhanger and everything.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

SkywardLink98

@Chriiis Really? That's not what I got from that. I thought it was 2D gameplay with 3D models and cameras. Sorta like SSBB how you could move the camera and view it in 3D but it was a 2D game.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

LzWinky

Chriiis wrote:

This new Zelda is a 3D Zelda(proven by the camera angles when showing you as Hieroglyphic Link), just with a top-down perspective.

Nope. It's still a 2D Zelda

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Lalivero

2D in gameplay, sure, but not in reality.

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

Lalivero

I'll leave that for y'all to decide.

...formerly - Chriiis

SkywardLink98

Chriiis wrote:

2D in gameplay, sure, but not in reality.

Reality? If it's 2D in gameplay its 2D all the way. Just because it's pretending to be 3D doesn't change the simple fact.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Lalivero

I'm just going to refer to my last post.

...formerly - Chriiis

CM30

Fact is, if it's top down (like this Link to the Past sequel is), then it's a 2D Zelda game in terms of gameplay and everything else. What else could it physically be? The main differences between the style of puzzles and combat in the 2D and 3D games exist because of the different camera angle and things specific to these types of games.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Lalivero

I'm still surprised nobody has seen through what I had typed.

...formerly - Chriiis

shingi_70

No Miverse for 3DS. Mostly because 3DS miiverse will most likely be a web app.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Scollurio

Just tuning in on the Zelda 2D/3D discussion. Technically and most of the time the new Zelda might play like 2D but you still can do that "paperize" mode where you're changing perspective in 3D kinda like in paper mario sticker star. So I'd say it's a 2D gameplay Zelda (which I prefer to the 3D ones) with 3D elements. Whatever it is, it's Zelda based upon my most favourite world and might ignite my love for the franchise again (died long ago after LTTP). So bring it on!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5821-0423-7909 | My Nintendo: Scollurio | Nintendo Network ID: Scollurio | Twitter:

DualWielding

Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney and Time Travelers Localized, also Bravely Default flying fairy and Ace attorney 5 being released in 2013,

PSN: Fertheseeker

Morpheus

More colors in NA

Not having all white/black XLs is rage inducing.

Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.
NNID: milkman910

sugarpixel

I am disappointed that there is no Kirby game on the horizon! Of course, we've got M&L Dream Team, Pokemon X&Y, and the new Legend of Zelda coming this year, but I need to feed my Kirby craving... that and the original Pokemon games on virtual console.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.