Forums

Topic: 2013 truly IS the year of 3DS, but what is missing for YOU?

Posts 21 to 40 of 89

Ralizah

I'd like to see a bit more VC support, but other than that, I am INCREDIBLY happy with the release schedule for 2013. It has been an utterly amazing year for 3DS owners.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Joe1113

Considering this is covering all aspects of gaming for me, yes its the year of the 3ds for me!!! only MAJOR thing missing is a Harvest Moon game, but there is a harvest moon-like game called Hometown Story being published by the same publisher. This truly is "THE YEAR OF THE 3DS!!"

Favorites Series':
Video Games~Pokemon,Harvest Moon,Animal Crossing,Rune Factory and Smash Bros.
Films~Scream films,Final Destination,Jurassic Park,ALL Pixar films and any superhero film.
T.V. Shows~Total Drama,Teen Titans,Big Brother,Avatar The Last Airbender,The Legend of K...

RevolverLink

Really, I'm perfectly happy with the rest of 2013's scheduled 3DS releases as it is, and more will undoubtedly pop up as the year progresses. Already, there are probably more 3DS games I want to play in 2013 than I'll actually end up getting.

But being the greedy person that I am, I'd love a new Wario Land game and either a new side-scrolling Metroid or a new SotN-style Castlevania

Even with all the interesting stuff in the 3DS pipeline, the latter two would immediately vault close to the top of my to-buy list. As addicted as I still am to that style of gameplay, it's still disappointing to me that we've basically gone from getting a new game from one of those two series every year on Nintendo handhelds from 2001-2008 to absolutely nothing from 2009-to-present.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Betelgroose

METROID!!!!!!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Snagrio

Super Smash Bros. Suppose I'll be missing that for the next 2-3 years then...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Lalivero

I'm REALLY hoping to see a new Golden Sun arrive on the 3DS, along with WarioWare 3D like's been mentioned.

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

Scollurio

Oh yeah mates good points.
Golden Sun
Smash Bros (obviously)
Metroid
Advance Wars
being the most mentioned so far,
I agree to all of them, all awesome games,
but honestly, with 2013 being THAT thing of a BLOCKBUSTER year for 3DS, there has to be something saved for 2014!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5821-0423-7909 | My Nintendo: Scollurio | Nintendo Network ID: Scollurio | Twitter:

PK_Wonder

I want a Donkey Kong 64 remake, or even better, a true 3D world collectathon successor. No side-scrolling Country-series games, as amazing as they are. Donkey Kong World is what I'd call it.

and Pokemon games on VC. Wario Land III in the US. and Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie 3D ports as well as a standalone Halo title that will probably never happen, but legally could since Micro$oft doesn't own a handheld of their own.

3DS Friend Code: 0602-7082-6398 (Paul)
nnid: PK_Wonder

Nintendo Network ID: PK_Wonder

6ch6ris6

missing for me?

money to buy all these great games

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

19Robb92

Miiverse is all I'm missing so that I'd be able to post about all the awesome titles releasing this year

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

I-U

A new Metroid game, preferably Metroid 5 or Metroid Prime Hunters 2

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

PK_Wonder

I-U wrote:

A new Metroid game, preferably Metroid 5 or Metroid Prime Hunters 2

A post-Fusion game, Metroid 3Dread, and it'd be cool if they added a Metroid Pinball mode.

3DS Friend Code: 0602-7082-6398 (Paul)
nnid: PK_Wonder

Nintendo Network ID: PK_Wonder

Pokefanmum82

Miiverse and Pokemon VC games are all that are missing for me.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Ralizah

I wonder whatever happened to that Contra 3DS project?

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Banker-Style

The handheld needs some Metroid,and F-Zero.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Zeldalover

I just saw the thread for the first time. It would be.. uhh....... METROID!
And wondering if that new Yoshi's Island game will be coming out this year.
Back in the day, games like Super Metroid and Yoshi's Island had too much soul..

Nowadays, I can't get into the big adventures that easily. It's not because they pick up slow. They're lacking something. Tho Skyward Sword isn't that bad at all (quite good actually).

Edited on by Zeldalover

Zeldalover

SkywardLink98

Metroid. And maybe a 3D Zelda. I tend to not get into 2D games near as much as 3D ones, so I may skip this one. (If you think I'm not a "true" Zelda fan then you're just a fanboy.) Oh, and Miiverse. Almost forgot about that one!

Edited on by SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Lalivero

This new Zelda is a 3D Zelda(proven by the camera angles when showing you as Hieroglyphic Link), just with a top-down perspective.

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.