Forums

Topic: 2013 truly IS the year of 3DS, but what is missing for YOU?

Posts 1 to 20 of 89

Scollurio

Hey everybody. I didn't post that much lately, because I was busy playing Monster Hunter. That said I never was happier to own a 3DS than I am now in the year 2013. I already knew (for my personal taste) that 2013 is going to be THE year. Lots of wonderous games, surprise announcements and long-waited-for ports form JAP region. It truly is a perfect year. Except one thing that would be the "jewel in the crown" or however you want to call it. Im eagerly awaiting many of the games already announced and enjoying plenty of those I already bought. BUT. There is one thing I truly would love to come to 3DS again since it was so important for me on the GBA. For me that is...

FIRE PRO WRESTLING

it was just truly awesome and I know it might sound like I am still complaining even though there is absolutely no reason to. Well like I said, this would just be the icing on the cake. Whats it for you? Let me know!

(Runners up to Fire Pro Wrestling would be a port of Mortal Kombat 9 and some "serious" racer like Project Cars or the old Toca Racedriver games)

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5821-0423-7909 | My Nintendo: Scollurio | Nintendo Network ID: Scollurio | Twitter:

Tobiaku

I would like a new 3D sequel to balloonfigth
Warioware 3D
Pokemon vc
3D pokemon episode on eshop

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

HawkeyeWii

Nothing, it is beyond what I have imagined.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

RudysaurusRex

Definitely Pokemon VC games, Contra 3ds and a real Final Fantasy for 3ds (V anyone?).

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

Reala

Needs more Wario be it Wario Land or Warioware.

Reala

Happy_Mask

I think I'd rather be grateful than complain, even with MM 3d I'd just be happy it came out at some point.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

DreamyViridi

Nothing really, mostly because I'm not fussy.
We've been getting a lot for the 3DS, I appreciate it and I love it.
However, I've recently taken an interest in Advance Wars. I've yet to play a game from that series so Advance Wars 3DS would be great. ^^

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Kyloctopus

It would be nice to have a new Golden Sun, or Metroid. But I'm good without one too,

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Geonjaha

A new Metroid game, ports of all three Dragon Quest 3DS games currently in Japan, Pokémon/Dragon Quest games on the VC as well as GBA games, multiplayer for GB(C) VC games and for Animal Crossing: New Leaf to be out right now.

Besides that I'm completely content with my 3DS right now.

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

RR529

Give me Soulcalibur, Metroid, and more Ace Combat, Dead or Alive, & Tales of!

There's already lots of great stuff, and more on the way, though (especially the new Zelda).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

CanisWolfred

Nothing. I'm pretty satisfied with what we're getting right now.

For the record, as much as I love Metroid, I wouldn't want a new 2D Metroid. It's been forever since we last had one, yes, but plenty of other people have not only done Metroid, they've done it better. Until Nintendo proves they're up to snuff and can make something that won't make me wish I was playing Castlevania or Shadow Complex, I honestly would care less if they made a 2D Zelda or not.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

MrPanic

Ones the golf game is out I'll be pretty content, but I certainly wouldn't mind a sequel to Metroid Prime Hunters for some competitive shooter action, and I wouldn't mind a F-Zero either on 3DS. (although that one might be better suited for WiiU)

"Time flies when you throw your watch in the sky."
3DS: 0946-2616-2379

CanisWolfred

I wouldn't mind an old-school-style shooter on the go, but I'd rather have it on the Vita than the 3DS...just saying. I loved Metroid Prime Hunters, but I did not love its controls.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Platypus

GBA and DS downloads. I really don't see why they can't add them.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

MrPanic

Too bad you didn't like the controls of MPH, but I found the controls one of the reasons the game was great to play. The same with Kid Icarus, the controls work so well imo, even better than dual sticks ones you get used to it. Of course, I never have any problem with controls that require both thumbstick + stylus while many others apparently do so I can't blame ya.

"Time flies when you throw your watch in the sky."
3DS: 0946-2616-2379

ThePirateCaptain

I'm super excited for the 3DS in 2013! I guess the only thing I would like is a 2D Metroid for next year but I guess we'll see.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

LzWinky

Kid Tripp

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MeWario

GBA on virtual console. No reason that I can think of why it hasn't been done yet. Also 2D Metriod or something really new for a change.

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Joeynator3000

Metroid, Advance Wars, and Rhythm Heaven.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.